KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Welcome

Welcome
Started by: Grand Moff Gav,

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Grand-Moff-Gav

Smile Welcome

Hey all you new people if your new here then you may be lucky and get a PM from me. wink

Now a few points about the forums alot of people get really annoyed if they see a thread that they thinks pointless so you may get a little stick but just ignore them,we have Mods to well moderate.So anyway try to think before posting anything that may be viewed as rubbish or a waste of space.

Raz is the KMC Admin fear him but all other mods have moderater plasterd under their pic (except those who arnt universial mods and only moderate a certain forum.

Try to be careful etc dont give out info etc lalala,but on a serious note each user is only allowed 1 yes 1 user/person on the forums.(to stop people deciving other users)

But we have an great Mod team here so just enjoy the forums sensibly and if you want a buddy on your first day then PM me (im lonely you see they dont let me out)

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 01:52 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

The reason i did this if Ush wants to know is that his was very brief and Fire sounded like a tinpot dictator laughing out loud and im just trying to make it more friendly here oh and if you havent read it read Ush's thread.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 01:56 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

any one need me i'll be in my high chair

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 04:56 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav

just keeping this thread alive and all newbies stay away from the anti newbie alliance thread thtey will grill you

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 09:46 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Already have a thread like this.

Closing.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 07:35 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote