KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » X-men 3

X-men 3
Started by: itsasecret

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
itsasecret

X-men 3

I work in the Castle in Victoria where they will be filming parts of the new movie starting August 8th! I can't wait to see Patrick Stewart!

They are putting the set together as I speak! I've already seen Xavier's office and study! This is pretty cool! Can't wait till they start filming!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 10:20 PM
itsasecret is currently offline Click here to Send itsasecret a Private Message Find more posts by itsasecret Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

Hello I'm new here and I will surely have a great time. Can you post new threads?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 10:32 PM
Sonic x 20 is currently offline Click here to Send Sonic x 20 a Private Message Find more posts by Sonic x 20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

really?? WOW, that's insane. you should get a bunch of autographs and stuff, then send them to someone cool...................cough cough

but yeah, thats awesome, and hey, we have a whole forum to talk about x-men stuff: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f49/ so go ahead and start posting there and anywhere else that interests you and you'll be right in here as a regular member pretty soon!!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 10:32 PM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

That's cool!!! smile smile

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 10:35 PM
Sonic x 20 is currently offline Click here to Send Sonic x 20 a Private Message Find more posts by Sonic x 20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by itsasecret
I work in the Castle in Victoria where they will be filming parts of the new movie starting August 8th! I can't wait to see Patrick Stewart!

They are putting the set together as I speak! I've already seen Xavier's office and study! This is pretty cool! Can't wait till they start filming!

take pics & show us!

by Scythe

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 12:02 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

don't listen to Paola, first try to get in the movie big grin

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 12:04 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

Welcome big grin

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 12:25 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alcadeias
anakin is boss

hello!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 01:29 PM
alcadeias is currently offline Click here to Send alcadeias a Private Message Find more posts by alcadeias Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

Welcome to KMC

For Fritos.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 04:43 PM
Stealth is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote