KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Weird Star Wars fan, new here

Weird Star Wars fan, new here
Started by: obiwills

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
obiwills
Yes Master?

Barf Weird Star Wars fan, new here

I'm a little nervous, posting my first time here and all. I'm an obsessive Star Wars fan, particularly of episode's 2 and 3. I say I'm weird because my favorite pairing is obi/ani, which freaks a lot of people out. I am a slash fan, though I do of course like the usual "normal" pairings, but let's face it obi wan paired with anyone isn't exactly ordinary because being a jedi he's not supposed to do that sort of thing. lol

Anyway, I've been looking for someone to role play with for a while now, though not really on a forum so much as on AIM, though I wouldn't mind doing it on a less crowded forum, don't like lots of people lurking around watching me RP. I've been doing role play for a very long time now, though no Star Wars RP yet, but I desperately want to do some. I'll do any rating of RP, even NC17 provided that it's not on a public forum. Do contact me if you'd like to RP, I'll play obi wan, and you can be anyone else you could possibly immagine wink

In case you haven't noticed I'm a bit hyper Happy Dance and I tend to ramble a bit, which makes me great at RP because I can keep a plot going FOREVER big grin

Anyway, I'm not just here looking for an RP partner, I also came here just looking for some people to talk to as I've found no one in my 'life before Ewan McGregor obsession' enjoys the same things I do, particularly Star Wars and Obi Wan. So now I find myself in need of new friends and new conversation. I hope to have a great time meeting you all, and hopefully I won't talk you all to death. eek!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 04:49 AM
obiwills is currently offline Click here to Send obiwills a Private Message Find more posts by obiwills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Welcome in our house in the middle of our street

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 11:35 AM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

Welcome big grin

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 12:23 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

Welcome to KMC

For Fritos.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 12:27 AM
Stealth is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
obiwills
Yes Master?

Thanks for the welcomes smile

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 02:00 AM
obiwills is currently offline Click here to Send obiwills a Private Message Find more posts by obiwills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Strangelove
The King Stay The King

Welcome smile

“As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods, they kill us for their sport.”

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 04:42 AM
Dr. Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

oiy. No one thinks you're weird for liking what you do. They think you're weird for actually saying it.

All that aside, welcome. If I can make your stay more enjoyable...let me know.

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 04:55 AM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Will-one Kenobi
Order-66

Welcome to KMC Forums! Oh and I would be happy to be your RPG partner so whenever you want to start an RPG post a message here and ill join you!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 04:25 PM
Will-one Kenobi is currently offline Click here to Send Will-one Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by Will-one Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
obiwills
Yes Master?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
oiy. No one thinks you're weird for liking what you do. They think you're weird for actually saying it.

You're probably right there, but I do tend to say what I think, even if I know people will think me weird, because I've pretty much been weird my whole life, not exactly the sort of person anyone has ever called normal.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 09:13 PM
obiwills
Yes Master?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Will-one Kenobi
Welcome to KMC Forums! Oh and I would be happy to be your RPG partner so whenever you want to start an RPG post a message here and ill join you!

I've sent you a private message smile

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 09:13 PM