KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Hello from L.I. New York

Hello from L.I. New York
Started by: Dirkster

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dirkster

Hello from L.I. New York

Hello everyone!

My name is Dirk and I am here because my brother who is no longer with us was a comic book collector and left boxes of them. The comic books seem to have dates from the late 60's through the 70's, so far anyway. Still have many to go through.

Anyway, after visiting the CPG grading guide, I would say the majority would be graded as near mint or Very fine.

Although I am not going to give them away, I would be willing to give a very good price for the whole lot for anyone that would be interested. I could do very well (from the little research on some of these comic books) auctioning them off one at a time, but I don’t have the time.

So far I have seen, Thor, fantastic four, sergeant rock, Spider-man, daredevil, Jimmy Olsen, captain America, hulk, captain marvel etc, all of them are from the 70’s or 60’ (most from the 70’s so far)

Well, I will get back with more info and answer any questions if I see any interest…

All the best!

Dirk

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 12:57 AM
Dirkster is currently offline Click here to Send Dirkster a Private Message Find more posts by Dirkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leo.M
A Riddle

dude do you have any x-men

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 01:00 AM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dirkster

Yeah, maybe. rings a bell if my memory serves me correctly. I went through them real quick months ago and might be in one of the boxes I still have to get out of where its stored. I will look and let you know by tonight. If they were published back in the 70's, then there is a good chance I do.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 01:07 AM
Dirkster is currently offline Click here to Send Dirkster a Private Message Find more posts by Dirkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leo.M
A Riddle

I'll pay good money

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 01:09 AM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dirkster

The storage space that have the boxes with more comic books is mixed in with tons of other boxes full of books, magazines etc.. I will have to take all the boxes out and see what's there. Getting late here though so I will do that tomorrow and let you know. wink

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 02:01 AM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

I'm from Long Island too...What part are you from?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 02:14 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dirkster

Town of Babylon

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 02:35 AM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Melville

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 08:41 PM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

Welcome big grin

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 12:31 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote