KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » hello!! please help to find this movie!!

hello!! please help to find this movie!!
Started by: gadupree

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
gadupree

Shocked hello!! please help to find this movie!!

hello !!! I have been searching for a site like this one!! Well, I need help finding a movie from the early 70's . can't remember the title, but in it a woman lives near the beach, and her son recently drowned. she is so upset she tries to bring him back, if i remember correctly, by some sort of witchcraft. Well, it works. Only he never shows himself to her , he is just scaring her to death. calling her on the phone pretending to be her husband, everthing to scare her to death. Well , near the end of the movie she either falls down the stairs or is pushed. laying at the bottom of the stairs unable to move, she is looking up into darkness as he tells her he didn't want to come back, so he sent this demon thingy to get her. scared me to death!! dont know if this was a single movie or involved in a trilogy tale. please help.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 05:27 PM
gadupree is currently offline Click here to Send gadupree a Private Message Find more posts by gadupree Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BondJamesBond
Scaramanga Thug

Is it Trilogy of Terror ??

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 05:41 PM
BondJamesBond is currently offline Click here to Send BondJamesBond a Private Message Find more posts by BondJamesBond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BondJamesBond
Scaramanga Thug

There are people on this board whose parents were too young to watch movies in the early 70's laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 05:42 PM
BondJamesBond is currently offline Click here to Send BondJamesBond a Private Message Find more posts by BondJamesBond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote