KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Here's for a introduction.

Here's for a introduction.
Started by: Undying

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
straightedge209
Artificial Designs

Smile Here's for a introduction.

I kind of forgot to introduce myself when I joined, oh god knows how long ago. Well my real name is Matthew, but most people call me Matthias. Its part of a psuedonym really. I'm an extremely intelligent 19 year old who writes and reads and breathes 24/7.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 08:04 PM
straightedge209 is currently offline Click here to Send straightedge209 a Private Message Find more posts by straightedge209 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

welcome to ya

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 10:15 PM
Maikahyandowen is currently offline Click here to Send Maikahyandowen a Private Message Find more posts by Maikahyandowen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unknown Girl

Hiya

I am the dark you are the light we fit together like Ying and Yang

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 10:37 PM
Unknown Girl is currently offline Click here to Send Unknown Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Unknown Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DreamingWarrior
Knight Errant

*best redneck voice* Boy howdy! Yew come down anytime, yungun! laughing big grin pleesedtomeetcha.

Sent from heaven to raise some hell.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 11:00 PM
DreamingWarrior is currently offline Click here to Send DreamingWarrior a Private Message Find more posts by DreamingWarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mijiish

Extremely intelligent? (: I often pretend that I am even though I'm a retard in math and even though all my other subjects are WAY up there, math is this little infant that collapses from SIDS if I push it too hard.

Ah... never mind, I'm an idiot... I like to write and read also... though breathing really isn't my thing... What do you usually write about? I'm supposed to be writing a paper for psych about gender differences and whether or not they're rooted in the brain... -groans-

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 01:15 AM
Mijiish is currently offline Click here to Send Mijiish a Private Message Find more posts by Mijiish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

Welcome big grin

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 01:55 AM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
straightedge209
Artificial Designs

What I write about? I write about alot of things, I like to write books ( Trying to get one published soon! )

Math isn't my favorite subject, I am usually a smartass in anyother subject except Math. <_< It's like a family tradition, none of my parent's are good at math. Maybe you and me are relatives! big grin

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 07:50 PM
straightedge209 is currently offline Click here to Send straightedge209 a Private Message Find more posts by straightedge209 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mijiish

(: Perhaps so... except that both my parents are unusually gifted in math... I struggle every day I face it... I'm the black sheep of the family.

You're trying to get published? Good luck with that. I usually just write short stories and essays... I'm too lazy to try anything more.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 08:09 PM
Mijiish is currently offline Click here to Send Mijiish a Private Message Find more posts by Mijiish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
straightedge209
Artificial Designs

Heh, I know what you mean. Hey by the way, want to join a cool forum? Go to www.PlayTheUniverse.tk That's an awesome forum, where you can write short stories and such.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 08:12 PM
Mijiish

Sure, I'll visit it once I finish my stupid gender differences essay that I procrastinated and did not utilize class time wisely on.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 11:28 PM
straightedge209
Artificial Designs

Oh by the way, here is another good forum. Actually this is my forum and I'm thinking of building it up, so I just started and I want new members to join.
The link.. ( URL coming soon! )
http://darooman.*********50.com/

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 09:34 PM
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

wow you breath 24/7? i will check out your thing...maybe

does this work?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 12:40 AM
~Forever*Alone~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Forever*Alone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Forever*Alone~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
straightedge209
Artificial Designs

I was being sarcastic, Well sort of.. >_>

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 09:45 PM