KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Konichiwa

Konichiwa
Started by: Sango160

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sango160

Konichiwa

Hello. I am new. I'll just cut to the chase and tell you a little about myself. My name is Elizabeth Lauren Cox and I am 15. My favorite show is InuYasha and my favorite character is Sango. My favorite people in the world are my 2 and 4 year old niece and nephew. I love to babysit them. I also love pets, therefore I began to work at our local petshop. I love to help both animals and people big or small. I am deathly afraid of spiders and my favorite food is tacos and mash potatoes. So, ya, that's about it.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 01:12 AM
Sango160 is currently offline Click here to Send Sango160 a Private Message Find more posts by Sango160 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MusicMaster1634
ANGELS & AIRWAVES!!!!!!

Welcome

ANGELS AND AIRWAVES!!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 01:25 AM
MusicMaster1634 is currently offline Click here to Send MusicMaster1634 a Private Message Find more posts by MusicMaster1634 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

I loooooooove tacos!eek!

PM me sometime!

Bow before your new ruler...

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 03:02 AM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Re: Konichiwa

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sango160
Hello. I am new. I'll just cut to the chase and tell you a little about myself. My name is Elizabeth Lauren Cox and I am 15. My favorite show is InuYasha and my favorite character is Sango. My favorite people in the world are my 2 and 4 year old niece and nephew. I love to babysit them. I also love pets, therefore I began to work at our local petshop. I love to help both animals and people big or small. I am deathly afraid of spiders and my favorite food is tacos and mash potatoes. So, ya, that's about it.

spiders scare me too. I love mash potatoes. I love pets and my niece and nephews too. We've a lot in common, lol

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 03:22 AM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilmisskitten
Erotically Charged

Spiders are scary !!!!

Konnichiwa !!!!

My Stuffs "innit"

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 10:06 AM
lilmisskitten is currently offline Click here to Send lilmisskitten a Private Message Find more posts by lilmisskitten Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snehin
Darth wolf

hello

and tis kool u like kids cause when thy grow up u'll need all the love in tha world to choke em with just kiddin welcome

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 10:32 AM
snehin is currently offline Click here to Send snehin a Private Message Find more posts by snehin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

Welcome big grin

& no spiders are not scary they are friendly creatures

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 12:05 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Welcome to our house in the middle of our street

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 12:18 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Sxc_Sarah*

Hey welcome to the Mad House have fun enjoy big grinbig grin

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 06:18 PM
*Sxc_Sarah* is currently offline Click here to Send *Sxc_Sarah* a Private Message Find more posts by *Sxc_Sarah* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

WElcome! big grin

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 07:04 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Welcome teh Kmc

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 04:51 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

Welcome to KMC! Oh and watch out for that wind scar... That thing can sting!

For Fritos.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 08:15 PM
Stealth is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote