KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » My Imperfect Intro

My Imperfect Intro
Started by: Imperfect_Love

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Imperfect_Love
Imperfect In Every Way

My Imperfect Intro

Hi everyone.
My name is Imperfect Love (obviously), but you guys can call me IL, Love, or Imperfect.
My friend is Diamond~Kisses, and she invited me here because, like her, I enjoy talking on the Internet. We are pretty close, and she will be helping me along the way to becoming a regular member.
I like to read teen books, watch corny romance movies, go to Drama Club, go to Dance Club and go out on my bike.
I love spring, and I really dislike winter. Apart from Christmas, of course wink Snow is okay if it snows a lot, but apart from that, I don't particularly like Winter at all.
I am crazy, imperfect, curvy, and I'm lovin' it!! happy

~Imperfect Love~

PS. I would like to become friends with all kinds of people, but I do not date anyone over the Internet.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2005 08:22 PM
Imperfect_Love is currently offline Click here to Send Imperfect_Love a Private Message Find more posts by Imperfect_Love Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

hello & welcome smokin'

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2005 09:01 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Welcome to our house in the middle of our street

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 12:43 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperfect_Love
Imperfect In Every Way

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Storm
Welcome to our house in the middle of our street
Thanks, nice place you guys got here smile

Brill Siglet By Piggle Humsy, Thanks Loads!!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 04:31 PM
Imperfect_Love is currently offline Click here to Send Imperfect_Love a Private Message Find more posts by Imperfect_Love Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Sxc_Sarah*

Welcome to the mad house stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 06:00 PM
*Sxc_Sarah* is currently offline Click here to Send *Sxc_Sarah* a Private Message Find more posts by *Sxc_Sarah* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperfect_Love
Imperfect In Every Way

Seems like it, in the OTF anyway stick out tongue
Nice sig, btw, Sarah

~Imp~

Brill Siglet By Piggle Humsy, Thanks Loads!!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 05:54 PM
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 09:16 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Imperfect_Love
Hi everyone.
My name is Imperfect Love (obviously), but you guys can call me IL, Love, or Imperfect.
My friend is Diamond~Kisses, and she invited me here because, like her, I enjoy talking on the Internet. We are pretty close, and she will be helping me along the way to becoming a regular member.
I like to read teen books, watch corny romance movies, go to Drama Club, go to Dance Club and go out on my bike.
I love spring, and I really dislike winter. Apart from Christmas, of course wink Snow is okay if it snows a lot, but apart from that, I don't particularly like Winter at all.
I am crazy, imperfect, curvy, and I'm lovin' it!! happy

~Imperfect Love~

PS. I would like to become friends with all kinds of people, but I do not date anyone over the Internet.
Hi hunni happy
I see you've got yourself a perdy siglet. If you need any help, you know where to find me

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 10:37 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sancty
-

Hi! hope you can keep a secret wink

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 11:03 PM
Sancty is currently offline Click here to Send Sancty a Private Message Find more posts by Sancty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

Welcome to the forums.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 11:07 PM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote