KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Hey guys...Another newbi from Aussie!

Hey guys...Another newbi from Aussie!
Started by: Tahnee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tahnee

Hey guys...Another newbi from Aussie!

Hey guys, mates gals or whatever you want to call yourselves!

My name is Tahnee Kjaeff and I live in Queensland Australia and, obviously I've just joined! I love star wars (and Hayden), Lord of the Rings and really anything science fiction fantasy! In my spare time I write songs, play guitar, read or watch movies...Ohh and study. I'm in year 12 at high school (final year yay) and I have alot of exams and study to do. I also have to learn four years of music in less than four months to get into university so yeah. Anyways sorry I wrote so much about me when I know you really don't want to know but yeah. Anyways cya'z
rolling on floor laughing
Aluve'
Tahnee

Old Post Jun 7th, 2002 09:00 AM
Tahnee is currently offline Click here to Send Tahnee a Private Message Find more posts by Tahnee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

Hello Tahnee, welcome.

Do you know the score from the State of Origin match on Wednesday?

Old Post Jun 7th, 2002 09:05 AM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tahnee

The State of Origin...I'm not too sure of the score but I know that Queensland won by something like eight points if that helps.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2002 09:29 AM
Tahnee is currently offline Click here to Send Tahnee a Private Message Find more posts by Tahnee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

Yeah thanks. sets up the last match nicely then!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2002 09:31 AM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tahnee

Hell yes! I was sick at the time so I was in bed but mum and my brothers were yelling and cheering so I kind of figured they won. And also dad was happy the next day

Old Post Jun 7th, 2002 09:41 AM
Corran
Lucifer

Better than the absolute smashing in the first game!!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2002 09:46 AM
Tahnee

yeah I suppose but frankly I don't care who wins...although I'd rather it be Queensland, because if I get into university then I'll be moving to NSW. Ohh well tata

Old Post Jun 7th, 2002 09:50 AM
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

welcome tahnee

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Jun 7th, 2002 01:54 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

welcome welcome tahnee

Old Post Jun 7th, 2002 02:53 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

howdy!
stick around and post mate

Old Post Jun 7th, 2002 02:54 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
greedo
Bounty Hunter

G'day Tahnee

Welcome aboard from a recent newcomer myself...(please log in to view the image)

"Oona-goota, Solo? "

Old Post Jun 7th, 2002 06:13 PM
greedo is currently offline Click here to Send greedo a Private Message Find more posts by greedo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Welcome Tahnee! Come join us in the other forums for a fun discussion!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2002 06:19 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

Howdy big grin

Old Post Jun 7th, 2002 07:07 PM
Fitch is currently offline Click here to Send Fitch a Private Message Find more posts by Fitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

hi...

hello...

Old Post Jun 7th, 2002 07:34 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

There used to be a girl from Australia that went to my school, but she moved back.

hello mate! Welcome to the boards!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2002 03:00 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tahnee

Thanks for making me feel so welcome guys!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2002 03:36 AM
yerssot

no problemo, we'll sent the bill tomorrow big grin

Old Post Jun 9th, 2002 06:37 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

if you would pay for each post you make, how poor would you be then yerss?smile

Old Post Jun 9th, 2002 09:11 AM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

There wouldn't be a yerss no more.
He probably sold his body.. big grin

Old Post Jun 9th, 2002 09:50 AM
Fitch is currently offline Click here to Send Fitch a Private Message Find more posts by Fitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

welll, if you calculate with inflation...
and how much for a post??

Old Post Jun 9th, 2002 01:30 PM