KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Salutations from New York City!

Salutations from New York City!
Started by: puffskein

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
puffskein
Order of Merlin

Tongue Salutations from New York City!

Greetings, all.

So, I am to introduce myself, right? My name is Rachel. I'm half Chinese and half Puerto Rican. I just turned 19 about a month ago. I'm a sophomore Physical Education major at Queens College. I happened upon this site while googling for speculation on the death in the sixth book in the Harry Potter series, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I like learning what theories people have, so I decided to join up. Mmm... if anyone might be curious, the username is a "fantastic beast" from the Harry Potter series and kinda just popped into my memory when I was asked to choose a username. I enjoy reading fiction, so if anyone has any suggestions of enjoyable literature outside of the Harry Potter series, the Series of Unfortunate Events, and the Dan Brown books, gimme a holler. Okay, cool.

Payce,
R.

And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 06:33 AM
puffskein is currently offline Click here to Send puffskein a Private Message Find more posts by puffskein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

hello & welcome smokin'

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 01:18 AM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Welcome to our house in the middle of our street

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 08:14 AM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XANA_Mar
Mar The Great

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Storm
Welcome to our house in the middle of our street

Oh yes.That makes my day man... big grin

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 07:09 PM
XANA_Mar is currently offline Click here to Send XANA_Mar a Private Message Find more posts by XANA_Mar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Originally posted by puffskein
Greetings, all.

So, I am to introduce myself, right? My name is Rachel. I'm half Chinese and half Puerto Rican. I just turned 19 about a month ago. I'm a sophomore Physical Education major at Queens College. I happened upon this site while googling for speculation on the death in the sixth book in the Harry Potter series, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I like learning what theories people have, so I decided to join up. Mmm... if anyone might be curious, the username is a "fantastic beast" from the Harry Potter series and kinda just popped into my memory when I was asked to choose a username. I enjoy reading fiction, so if anyone has any suggestions of enjoyable literature outside of the Harry Potter series, the Series of Unfortunate Events, and the Dan Brown books, gimme a holler. Okay, cool.

Payce,
R.

Wassup

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 10:30 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Salutations from New York City!

Originally posted by puffskein
Greetings, all.

Payce,
R.

Yo wut up

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 11:30 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote