KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » What's going on

What's going on
Started by: Bossman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bossman

Cool What's going on

Hey everyone I'm The Bossman. I'm a big movie buff and don't have many people to talk to about them where I live. I'm pretty new to all of this so I really don't know what to say. Um, I like all different kinds of movies, especially horror and comic book movies. I'm also a big comic nut who has just started collecting after 15 years if you can believe that. Its hard with so much happening now to get back into the swing of things but I'm doing alright. I'm also a musician and record my own work. Also i'm writing my own comic book right now so thats pretty cool. I look forward to meeting you guys and having some good conversation

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 07:02 AM
Bossman is currently offline Click here to Send Bossman a Private Message Find more posts by Bossman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Welcome to our house in the middle of our street

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 08:22 AM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Welcome to Kmc Feel free to post in my thread ''K.Diddy's place of Love'' In the Off topic forum

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 09:57 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

A most noble greetings to you comrade, welcome to this place of words and opinions! Pleased to meet you, and it sounds like you have plenty to offer our grand forum, and I can only hope it has as much to offer you. So enjoy!

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 12:52 PM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bossman

Thanks guys I appreaciate it!!!!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 01:47 AM
Bossman is currently offline Click here to Send Bossman a Private Message Find more posts by Bossman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
complexbrother
The protector of logic

Hello there, If you need someone to talk about comics to, PM me .

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 02:34 AM
complexbrother is currently offline Click here to Send complexbrother a Private Message Find more posts by complexbrother Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

hi

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 07:23 PM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Wiggles
AHHHH!!

hey! if you like movies, i guess you chose the right place, lots of activity here, and feel free to speak your mind =)

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 07:33 PM
Mr Wiggles is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Wiggles a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Wiggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
River Wild

welcome to the forums! I'll see you around! Happy Dance

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 02:56 AM
River Wild is currently offline Click here to Send River Wild a Private Message Find more posts by River Wild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Welcome please feel free to post anything you like in one of the GMG Threads!

Oh and enjoy the forum

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 10:31 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

........hi

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 12:30 PM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

lol

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 12:34 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

........hi

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 12:37 PM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote