KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Hello all

Hello all
Started by: WickedXOne

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WickedXOne

Hello all

Hey My Nick name is Jareth so fill free to Call me this. I love the laby. as well as The new musical Wicked..Its based on my Favorite book Wicked:the life and times of the wicked witch of the west. Happy Dance

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 11:36 PM
WickedXOne is currently offline Click here to Send WickedXOne a Private Message Find more posts by WickedXOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Welcome, Jareth, To KMC. happy

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 11:50 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lighthammer
Colonial Marine

I am Lighthammer. I am a huge fan of the Blade movie so as such, I named my self after a member of the Bloodpack.

From the b***s of Hancock's junior's to the shores of misery, we will curse our country's leaders cross the stars on land and sea, first to fight the distant corporate wars, spill our blood for a sheaf of green, we will do or die, we ask not why cuz we're colonial marines!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 01:02 AM
Lighthammer is currently offline Click here to Send Lighthammer a Private Message Find more posts by Lighthammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
River Wild

Welcome to the community!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 01:30 AM
River Wild is currently offline Click here to Send River Wild a Private Message Find more posts by River Wild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bossman

I bid you welcome!!!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 01:32 AM
Bossman is currently offline Click here to Send Bossman a Private Message Find more posts by Bossman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

hello & welcome smokin'

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 02:15 AM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HowWeDo
Restricted

Account Restricted

ey wuddup

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 02:51 AM
HowWeDo is currently offline Click here to Send HowWeDo a Private Message Find more posts by HowWeDo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

I say, jolly well pleased to meet and greet all new comers and extend warm welcomes to them. I hope you find the forums to your approval and so forth. Enjoy!

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 07:23 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Welcome to our house in the middle of our street

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 09:50 AM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siobanandkelly

HI EVERYONE

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 07:40 PM
siobanandkelly is currently offline Click here to Send siobanandkelly a Private Message Find more posts by siobanandkelly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joeykangaroo
jumpy

hulllllo big grin
i is joey

Happy Dance**living it up in the out-back**Happy Dance
eek!>>>johnnyDepp<<<love

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 07:45 PM
joeykangaroo is currently offline Click here to Send joeykangaroo a Private Message Find more posts by joeykangaroo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wut up, welcome to da block nigg@!!!!

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 07:45 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dorian Belmont
the harbringer of doom

sallutations and welcome 2 kmc .this place rocks so make your self at home .and while u r here u should check out the gentlemans club if u r lookin 4 a place 2 have a drink and chill .im khfreak#!.but u can call me kh ill be the first person 2 offer my hand in friendship *extends hand*

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?...logId=534702160

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 07:54 PM
Dorian Belmont is currently offline Click here to Send Dorian Belmont a Private Message Find more posts by Dorian Belmont Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote