KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Looking for a Mentor

Looking for a Mentor
Started by: Gambitslover

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gambitslover

Love Looking for a Mentor

Hello, Hello, Hello!
As you may have guessed I am brand "spanking" new!
The world of the X-Men has been sucked me in & now I want discover it all!
I didn't realize until reading some of the forums that Dazzler was an X-Man! I was fanatical about her as a child. Happy Dance So I guess this was all meant to be.
It really yanks my chain that Gambit will not be in X3. Rogue's character
really needs to made a little uncontrollable due to "emotional" circumstance involving love interests. Amidst her quarrels with her heart, she needs someone who will start leading her down a path of disciplining her whims of power ( or harnessing them). And someone who can "get around" her "glitch" to the point where it too tempting for Rogue not to explore options that she hadn't been able to experience before.
Thank you all for enduring this "beginner"!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 09:30 AM
Gambitslover is currently offline Click here to Send Gambitslover a Private Message Find more posts by Gambitslover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Welcome to the neighborhood

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 09:42 AM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

Hey!! Welcome big grin hope you like it here smile

p.s. I hear ya! Xmen isnt Xmen without Gambit no

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 09:52 AM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tekno Boy
Master of the Games

Welcome to the club.

X-Men without Gambit is like...X-men without Wolverine, it just isn't right. mad

You never know with Hideo

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 10:13 AM
Tekno Boy is currently offline Click here to Send Tekno Boy a Private Message Find more posts by Tekno Boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Welcome please feel free to post anything you like in one of the GMG Threads!

Oh and enjoy the forum

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 10:22 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

........hi

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 12:38 PM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cruel jedi
A PrOpHeT oF tHe DaRkSiDe

hey welcome to KMC

<<<Scatter Senbonzakura>>>

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 01:12 PM
cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

hi welcometo kmc ....wink have fun

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 08:51 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

Salutations, and welcome to the grand hub of international thought and opinions that is humbly known as the KMC forums. I trust you'll find them fun, and with plenty to offer any energetic X-MEN fan. And yes, a true shame about Gambit, I guess they just couldn't fit a part in for him that would do him justice.

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 10:33 PM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
River Wild

Nice to have you here! Welcome to the forums! Happy Dance

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 12:34 AM
River Wild is currently offline Click here to Send River Wild a Private Message Find more posts by River Wild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Welcome to KFC. big grin

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 02:26 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Hi, Welcome to Kmc, feel free to post in my thread

''K.DIDDY'S PALACE OF LOVE AND STUFF''

In the off-topic forum

It is the BEST place to talk about what yuo want

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 09:32 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Gambitslover
Hello, Hello, Hello!
As you may have guessed I am brand "spanking" new!
The world of the X-Men has been sucked me in & now I want discover it all!
I didn't realize until reading some of the forums that Dazzler was an X-Man! I was fanatical about her as a child. Happy Dance So I guess this was all meant to be.
It really yanks my chain that Gambit will not be in X3. Rogue's character
really needs to made a little uncontrollable due to "emotional" circumstance involving love interests. Amidst her quarrels with her heart, she needs someone who will start leading her down a path of disciplining her whims of power ( or harnessing them). And someone who can "get around" her "glitch" to the point where it too tempting for Rogue not to explore options that she hadn't been able to experience before.
Thank you all for enduring this "beginner"!
Hey..welcome to KMC

Definetly check out the X-Men forum..it's great..and I totally agree, Gambit needs to be X3'd yes

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 03:53 PM
Les yeux clos is currently offline Click here to Send Les yeux clos a Private Message Find more posts by Les yeux clos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

hi

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 08:16 PM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote