KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Hi Everybody

Hi Everybody
Started by: VISQUIS

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
VISQUIS
Boba Fett's companion

Smile Hi Everybody

Hi everybody, Im VISQUIS.(About me)Im a nice person who doesnt take nasty things personally so you can call me names and insults but it wont really matter to me.Im a Huge Star Wars fan and ill mostly be in the Star Wars versus forum.My favourite Star Wars characters are Darth Nihilus,Jango Fett and Kit Fisto. alien May the force be with you

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 04:57 PM
VISQUIS is currently offline Click here to Send VISQUIS a Private Message Find more posts by VISQUIS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zebina
I Hate Attention Whores

Welcome!

Click Please

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 05:36 PM
Zebina is currently offline Click here to Send Zebina a Private Message Find more posts by Zebina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

Howdyho!

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
Arcade Mountain: The Best Arcade About

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 05:36 PM
Kallark-Kent is currently offline Click here to Send Kallark-Kent a Private Message Find more posts by Kallark-Kent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Welcome to our house in the middle of our street

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 06:34 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VISQUIS
Boba Fett's companion

i forgot to add the republic commandos as my favourite Star Wars characters, and thanks for welcoming me

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 06:37 PM
VISQUIS is currently offline Click here to Send VISQUIS a Private Message Find more posts by VISQUIS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Welcome VISQUIS, nice to have you here. I'm a Star Wars fan too, I guess I'll see you on that forum then.

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 07:34 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VISQUIS
Boba Fett's companion

Ok,see you there

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 07:48 PM
calvs
Kommunist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kamikz
Welcome VISQUIS, nice to have you here. I'm a Star Wars fan too, I guess I'll see you on that forum then.

I'll see you in the EU Forum. Or you can come request a sig in my thread in the signature Forum http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=1

Some men die under the mountain just looking for gold
Some die looking for a hand to hold

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 07:50 PM
calvs is currently offline Click here to Send calvs a Private Message Find more posts by calvs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Makedde
Xena: Warrior Princess

Welcome to KMC! smile

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 10:30 PM
Makedde is currently offline Click here to Send Makedde a Private Message Find more posts by Makedde Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

welcome to killermovies.com (forums)

enjoy your stay

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 01:56 AM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Itzak
The other extreme

Welcome to KMC. And enjoy.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 09:24 AM
Itzak is currently offline Click here to Send Itzak a Private Message Find more posts by Itzak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tekno Boy
Master of the Games

Hello and Welcome

You never know with Hideo

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 10:33 AM
Tekno Boy is currently offline Click here to Send Tekno Boy a Private Message Find more posts by Tekno Boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VISQUIS
Boba Fett's companion

Thanks everyone

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 05:23 PM
Prince Nauj
Bebop

hello & welcome smokin'

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 06:24 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VISQUIS
Boba Fett's companion

Hey,does anyone here have XBOX LIVE,you know where you can play online on your xbox,cause I do and if anybody here has could they tell me their username so we can be friends in it

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 08:32 PM