KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » just joined...

just joined...
Started by: wilmoth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wilmoth

just joined...

hi there,
I'm wilmoth - felt like I should do the 'hi' thing as a newbie and all.
I love all sorts of movies, mainly mainstream but with a 'thinky' edge. As I now have a homechoice thing which seems to have tons of crap old movies, it'd be great if any other homechoicer can direct me to anything that they've seen on it which is better than expected. at the moment, i'm struggling with the War Of The Worlds issue - worth seeing?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 01:01 PM
wilmoth is currently offline Click here to Send wilmoth a Private Message Find more posts by wilmoth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zebina
I Hate Attention Whores

Hi!
Welcome! Have Fun big grin

Click Please

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 04:52 PM
Zebina is currently offline Click here to Send Zebina a Private Message Find more posts by Zebina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

Welcome and hello

Enjoy!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 07:27 PM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

Welcome to the wonderful life of KMC.......have fun stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 08:15 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Makedde
Xena: Warrior Princess

Welcome to KMC! smile

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 10:21 PM
Makedde is currently offline Click here to Send Makedde a Private Message Find more posts by Makedde Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

Welcome to KMC Wilmoth.....I look forward seeing your future posts.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 10:53 PM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Berii
shut up... -_-

Re: just joined...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by wilmoth
hi there,
I love all sorts of movies, mainly mainstream but with a 'thinky' edge. As I now have a homechoice thing which seems to have tons of crap old movies, it'd be great if any other homechoicer can direct me to anything that they've seen on it which is better than expected. at the moment, i'm struggling with the War Of The Worlds issue - worth seeing?
welcome!!!!!!!

<3SaNcTuArY, xyz, Darksora, noel, abby, ladyluck, ladygrim,*IndieGirl* ^^

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 12:11 AM
Berii is currently offline Click here to Send Berii a Private Message Find more posts by Berii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Welcome to our house in the middle of our street

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 07:28 AM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amy65

New

Hey ive also just joined. i wondered if anyhere made glitter names? as i need a few for my new site!
Thanx

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 04:55 PM
Amy65 is currently offline Click here to Send Amy65 a Private Message Find more posts by Amy65 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

Originally posted by Amy65
Hey ive also just joined. i wondered if anyhere made glitter names? as i need a few for my new site!
Thanx

you should search the site before asking, and not use someone elses thread to ask either.. no

Originally posted by wilmoth
hi there,

Welcome
Haven't a clue what homechoice is... neither have I seen War of the Worlds so I can't help on either... but I hope you stick around. smile

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 06:28 AM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote