KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Hello. Count Dooku rocks

Hello. Count Dooku rocks
Started by: Rampant ox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rampant ox

Hello. Count Dooku rocks

Hey. I am a massive Count Dooku fan. Everything about him is awesome. I hate Luke Skywalker and all the good guys in the universe. I am totally consumed with EVIL!!!

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 03:50 AM
Rampant ox is currently offline Click here to Send Rampant ox a Private Message Find more posts by Rampant ox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Makedde
Xena: Warrior Princess

Erm...hello, evil one. smile

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 03:55 AM
Makedde is currently offline Click here to Send Makedde a Private Message Find more posts by Makedde Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rampant ox

U betta refer to me as lord or u may not be around long enough to see me rise to power and conquer the universe!!

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 06:47 AM
Rampant ox is currently offline Click here to Send Rampant ox a Private Message Find more posts by Rampant ox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rampant ox

i would love to hear from anyone as evil as myself. We could team up and take control of not only this website but every other one on the internet. Then become rich by charging everyone hundreds of dollars to veiw anything. HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 06:59 AM
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

pfft,dooku got his head cut off laughing and it rolled laughing out loud that was hillarious! and yoda kicked his ass also..... count dooku got wooped... he had power to destroy the whole ship, and he showed that with his lighting.... and he still got beat laughing welcome to KMC happy

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 07:01 AM
Kai Lein is currently offline Click here to Send Kai Lein a Private Message Find more posts by Kai Lein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Welcome to our house in the middle of our street

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 08:06 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

Dooku sucks, O'Doyle Rules

now that said.

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 10:55 PM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ~Mitsurugi~
Dooku sucks, O'Doyle Rules

now that said.

have fun driving off a cliff

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 01:02 AM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rampant ox

I wont tolerate this badmouthing of the great dooku. He would whip all your asses without breaking a sweat. You will worship him or i will make sure your deaths are long and painful!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 02:53 AM
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

Dooku got owned by Anakin, he sucks

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 03:05 AM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

hello & welcome smokin'

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 03:45 AM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

indeed. Dooku and his followers... AKA the driods. were all killed. dooke sux. dr.zoidburg will forever be the master of the univeres

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 07:03 AM
Kai Lein is currently offline Click here to Send Kai Lein a Private Message Find more posts by Kai Lein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aarhap

Sean...pkease do be quiet. Ive told you numerous times at school that Dooku is gay...for shame. Everyone knows the Almighty Darth Vader is and ALWAYS WILL BE ruler of the universe...

P.S
Mrs. Oliver wants to know what time you'll be over tommorow...YOU know what I mean...

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 07:14 AM
aarhap is currently offline Click here to Send aarhap a Private Message Find more posts by aarhap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rampant ox

Who the f**ks Sean. You should refer to me as lord like i said earlier. Or i will murder your babies.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 07:16 AM
aarhap

Lol be quiet SEAN MALLET!!! Dont avoid the question either young lady...

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 07:23 AM
aarhap is currently offline Click here to Send aarhap a Private Message Find more posts by aarhap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willman
Commander Keen FTW

Rampant ox, anakin owned dooku. plus he is an old fogey. you probably have posters of him all over your bedroom wall and jerk off to him every night, whilst fantasizing about his large...ahem...lightsaber.

go home n00b.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 11:17 AM
willman is currently offline Click here to Send willman a Private Message Find more posts by willman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarecrow756
The Joker

Re: Hello. Count Dooku rocks

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rampant ox
Hey. I am a massive Count Dooku fan. Everything about him is awesome. I hate Luke Skywalker and all the good guys in the universe. I am totally consumed with EVIL!!!

Another Sith Lover has come along. Welcome to the club, my favourite Sith is Darth Vader. smokin'

"STARTING TONIGHT PEOPLE WILL DIE.. I`M A MAN OF MY WORD"-
THE JOKER- THE DARK KNIGHT TEASER TRAILER

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 05:45 PM
Scarecrow756 is currently offline Click here to Send Scarecrow756 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarecrow756 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rampant ox

Thank you scarecrow 756.Us Sith lovers are an elite group of people who will one day have world domination. Respect us and the great sith race and you will survive while the narrowminded fools who eat cheesecake and sniff tulips all day will be annihilated. Yes im talking about you aarhap and willman.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2006 02:44 AM
aarhap

Hey hey hey...I never said I didnt love the Sith. I just said I hated Dooki or whatever his name is...not that its important right Sean?

Old Post Mar 14th, 2006 06:13 AM
aarhap

Rampant ox will not be making his next apperance until Thursday, 23rd of March. Thank God.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2006 07:21 AM