KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Hey, everybody! Join the Syndicate!

Hey, everybody! Join the Syndicate!
Started by: Knightfall93

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kovacs86

Hey, everybody! Join the Syndicate!

Hi, I'm Knightfall... I never got round to coming here so HI. and here's an offer to all you out there who want to join a group...

INVITATION TO EVERYONE!!!!!

On the comic book forum, people have started teams (JLA, Authority, avengers...) and people join the teams and represent people from said team (EG DarkCrawler represents Namor for the Avengers). I recenly founded the KMC Syndicate representing bad guys from Marfvel and some anti-hero-ish people. Anyway, if you want to join (we already have 8 members includijg Doc Ock and Cascador), just PM me or sign up in the KMC Syndicate: arise Forces of Evil thread which can be found in the comic books forum (that's a sub- forum that's attached to comic book movies). If you want to join, it would be great. al you'd need to do is answer a simple quixz on the vil;lain you choose. Then you're in, basically... noone has yet failed their quiz so they're very easy you need 7/10... oh, and you can be any villain who hasn't been taken. some people who have acted as villains (EG deadpool) also count./ Anyone want to join?

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 02:51 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

Welcome to the forums!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 12:27 AM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

hello & welcome smokin'

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 01:02 AM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

LMAO, I am SO desperate for advertising that go o after 3 months to get more Syndicateers...

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 07:00 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

Welcome to the bottomless pit also known as KMC

For Fritos.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 06:14 AM
Stealth is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote