KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Hello

Hello
Started by: tedsallis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tedsallis

Hello

My name is tedsallis, and I am a Marvel Comics fan. I enjoy Marvel particularly because I feel that the characters are easy to connect to, since they are so powerful, and yet so human at the same time. I particularly enjoy the lesser known characters of the Marvel Universe, particularly because it's nice to know that there is more to Marvel than just Spider-Man, Captain America, and all the other big namers. Naturally, I have seen a good deal of the film adaptations of the Marvel characters, my favorites being the Spider-Man and X-Men films. Recently I started a campaign to bring back the Spider-Man balloon to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade. I would post a link to it for you guys, but since I am a newcomer here, trying to post a link has been difficult for me. Hopefully that will change after a while, and I hope that are people on this forum who will help me out and show their support.

Old Post May 7th, 2006 02:22 AM
tedsallis is currently offline Click here to Send tedsallis a Private Message Find more posts by tedsallis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sancty
-

Cool. big grin Welcome to KMC.

Old Post May 7th, 2006 12:20 PM
Sancty is currently offline Click here to Send Sancty a Private Message Find more posts by Sancty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tedsallis

Thanks, Sanctuary. I'm just wondering, why can't newcomers post links when they make their first post? I've done it before on other message boards and I never encountered any problems.

Old Post May 7th, 2006 02:56 PM
tedsallis is currently offline Click here to Send tedsallis a Private Message Find more posts by tedsallis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soldner
TschernoB!LL

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tedsallis
Thanks, Sanctuary. I'm just wondering, why can't newcomers post links when they make their first post? I've done it before on other message boards and I never encountered any problems.

I was wondered too...but itīs ok ^^
Hav no problem without links.

Old Post May 7th, 2006 03:01 PM
Soldner is currently offline Click here to Send Soldner a Private Message Find more posts by Soldner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tedsallis

How long do you have to wait until you can post a link? Or are there certain requirements that you have to fulfill?

Old Post May 7th, 2006 03:14 PM
Soldner
TschernoB!LL

donīt know ?!?!

Old Post May 7th, 2006 03:21 PM
Soldner is currently offline Click here to Send Soldner a Private Message Find more posts by Soldner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Welcome to our house in the middle of our street

You need 15 posts in order to be able to post links. The rule was enforced to deter spammers.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post May 7th, 2006 08:28 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tedsallis

15 posts? Unbelieveable.

Old Post May 7th, 2006 09:24 PM
Mr Parker

hello there,welcome.Take a look at the message under my user name and at the bottom of my screen.you will see that I obviously disagree on one of your choices as a good comicbook movie. big grin

Old Post May 7th, 2006 09:44 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tedsallis

Yes, Mr Parker, you obviously disagree.
(Post #5, 10 more to go...just want to get my link posted...)

Old Post May 7th, 2006 10:01 PM
tedsallis

Okay, I've got my fifteen posts in. Now I'll try to post my link. See you in the Spider-Man section.

Old Post May 7th, 2006 10:41 PM
Prince Nauj
Bebop

hello & welcome smokin'

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post May 8th, 2006 12:12 AM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Hey Ted,check your pm I sent you.

Old Post May 9th, 2006 06:54 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

Hello

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post May 10th, 2006 01:12 PM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote