KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » A Little bit about me.

A Little bit about me.
Started by: columbo1970

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
columbo1970

A Little bit about me.

Hi, My name is Ali, I am 36 years old and I live in the UK. I am a huge tv bug and my favourite ones are COLUMBO, Murder She Wrote, Poirot, Morse, Sherlock Holmes, Ironside ,Perry Mason. So yeh you guessed I am a decective freak LOL. My fav is Columbo beyond all others. I have a website(mostly about columbo) hehe, so go check it out if you like the link is in my profile. I love photography I have some shot on my website I have taken and under "Best photographs" there is a link that will take you to my photo website aswell. I have two sons, One 15 and one about to become 13. When I am not glued to the television set, you will find me out and about as much as I can, with camera in hand looking for that ultimate shot.
Well nice to meet you all, and I hope to have fun . see ya yall . Ali xx

Old Post May 19th, 2006 09:40 AM
columbo1970 is currently offline Click here to Send columbo1970 a Private Message Find more posts by columbo1970 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Outcesticide

Welcome to KMC.

Old Post May 19th, 2006 09:51 AM
Outcesticide is currently offline Click here to Send Outcesticide a Private Message Find more posts by Outcesticide Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

hello & welcome to my casita home smokin'

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post May 19th, 2006 03:08 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

Chello , welcome to Kmc

Old Post May 19th, 2006 07:37 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Welcome to our house in the middle of our street

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post May 19th, 2006 07:45 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
columbo1970

Thanks guys and gals for your welcome. looking forward to having a good time on here.Ali

Old Post May 19th, 2006 08:07 PM
columbo1970 is currently offline Click here to Send columbo1970 a Private Message Find more posts by columbo1970 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Hello and welcome aboard.Yeah I used to watch Columbo once in a great while.You sound like a very interesting person,hope we get to talk more in the future and I hope you have a good time here as well. smile

Old Post May 20th, 2006 07:27 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shuriken
The Dark Shuriken...

wecome i just joined 2

The last thing you will see before death...

Old Post May 20th, 2006 07:34 PM
Shuriken is currently offline Click here to Send Shuriken a Private Message Find more posts by Shuriken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

(please log in to view the image)

Welcome.

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post May 20th, 2006 09:57 PM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Columbo was a great show. One of my favourites. So, a very warm welcome from me to you and I hope I'll see you around.

Old Post May 21st, 2006 01:44 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shuriken
The Dark Shuriken...

hahah where am i just kiddin hi everybody

The last thing you will see before death...

Old Post May 21st, 2006 01:47 PM
Shuriken is currently offline Click here to Send Shuriken a Private Message Find more posts by Shuriken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote