KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » bay news 9 promote world peace kill a terrorist please read

bay news 9 promote world peace kill a terrorist please read
Started by: Lugia's_Trainer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lugia's_Trainer

bay news 9 promote world peace kill a terrorist please read

this just in Saddam Husein AKA: Saddam insane has gotten sick of his little slaves to his work of blowing their own guts out just so they can be a cockroach in their so called next life. so what he's deciding to do is strap a nuclear war head to himself walk up to Bush and say "This is all your fault" (by the way did i mention Saddam is part Democrat) and pull the plug on the war head remember = i mean if he wants to die and kill every1 else in the process just because God told him to why doesn't he just clone him self and go to the middle of the ocean and blow himself and his clones up!
this just in we live in the 21st century not the 23rd so ................. we don't have cloning......... machines........ well who cares bout him if he wants to be a cockroach in the next life then so be it we don't give a what he wants he can blow his own self up so we can rest in peace not pieces and now he's in jail why don't they kill him if they don't then so help me.............. o that's right I'm on television ............ promote world peace kill a terrorist thank you and back to you Dan

Last edited by Lugia's_Trainer on Jun 1st, 2006 at 07:10 PM

Old Post Jun 1st, 2006 07:07 PM
Lugia's_Trainer is currently offline Click here to Send Lugia's_Trainer a Private Message Find more posts by Lugia's_Trainer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

actually I think this is the kind of thread you would want to post in the general discussion section but welcome anyways.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2006 07:26 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lugia's_Trainer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Parker
actually I think this is the kind of thread you would want to post in the general discussion section but welcome anyways.

thx im new

Old Post Jun 1st, 2006 07:30 PM
Lugia's_Trainer is currently offline Click here to Send Lugia's_Trainer a Private Message Find more posts by Lugia's_Trainer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

wrong Post

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Jun 1st, 2006 07:33 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black nova
I rule

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Parker

what he sed

Old Post Jun 1st, 2006 07:47 PM
black nova is currently offline Click here to Send black nova a Private Message Find more posts by black nova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote