KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » smallville

smallville
Started by: Frisnel The One

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Frisnel The One
Frisnel aka Superman

Question smallville

How's everyone doing? I'm a smallville fan and if you are a fan yourself feel free to state your opinions. How does everyone feel about season 5 and the finale to me could have been better. Season 4 is the best I hope they bring back the flash love the way he out ran clark made a fool of him. Season six is around the corner can't wait!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 10:57 PM
Frisnel The One is currently offline Click here to Send Frisnel The One a Private Message Find more posts by Frisnel The One Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sexyking

You alright mate?, yeah i am also a smallville fan unfortunately i have to wait still next year to see season6 we just finished season 5 in the uk this monday. Zod is coming i thought the ending for season5 was really good for me season3 was the best with season 4 having the best opening episode were he flew.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 11:04 AM
sexyking is currently offline Click here to Send sexyking a Private Message Find more posts by sexyking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Welcome to our house in the middle of our street

Smallville wink

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 11:06 AM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

well I am a smallville fan but not to the degree that you are.I wish the show had ended after season 3 because after Pete left the show really went downhill big time.The show really got moronic the 4th season when they brought in Lois Lane.That betrays the whole comicbook because Clark never met Lois till after he left smallville and went to metropolis and those bastards have him meeting her in high school and have him living with him of all things. mad Despite that,I still stuck through it though and watched season 5 but season 5 was the last straw.That was an even bigger sin killing off Jonathan Kent so soon. mad that should not have happened till the end of the show.Because of that I stopped watching the show.Because all I had to do was fastforward through the parts that Lois was in but with Jonathan gone now,it seems they have run out of ideas for good stories now so they are just killing off characters now.first Pete,now Jonathan.This show has really sunk to new lows.I also did not like it having Chloe find out his secret.Pete okay but not chloe.I hope this next season is the last so they cant screw the show up anymore.btw,there is this poster here named SMALLVILLE who posts in the smallville section all the time,you and him will get along great.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jun 8th, 2006 at 06:01 PM

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 05:57 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kyuubi x 20
Bow Chica Bow Wow!

i cant wait until we all find out what happens to clark and lex

(|__|)Smiles!
(^-^)

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 01:05 AM
Kyuubi x 20 is currently offline Click here to Send Kyuubi x 20 a Private Message Find more posts by Kyuubi x 20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

As well me! I wonder who will win! But for some reason i have a feeling Lional Luthor will get involved in it. Even though Lana will probally have powers of her own.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 02:29 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NBT
Even though Lana will probally have powers of her own.

Lana is a Female God. yes

Oh, wait.. That Lana.. confused

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 04:36 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Lol! laughing

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 04:37 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kraken
Wraith

Re: smallville

Originally posted by Frisnel The One
How's everyone doing? I'm a smallville fan and if you are a fan yourself feel free to state your opinions. How does everyone feel about season 5 and the finale to me could have been better. Season 4 is the best I hope they bring back the flash love the way he out ran clark made a fool of him. Season six is around the corner can't wait!

If your a real smallville fan you can read my kryptonian.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 09:00 AM
Kraken is currently offline Click here to Send Kraken a Private Message Find more posts by Kraken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Waterslicer
Creator of Acromantula

It means :Please kill me, i am gay, everybody kneel down to lex luther, king of the rabbit family, and if you don't i'll give you cooties.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 09:04 AM
Waterslicer is currently offline Click here to Send Waterslicer a Private Message Find more posts by Waterslicer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kraken
Wraith

Originally posted by Waterslicer
It means :Please kill me, i am gay, everybody kneel down to lex luther, king of the rabbit family, and if you don't i'll give you cooties.

funny i was going to put the third part of that. "and if you don't i'll give you cooties"

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 09:08 AM
Kraken is currently offline Click here to Send Kraken a Private Message Find more posts by Kraken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Waterslicer
Creator of Acromantula

strange...
i tried to decode it and i got this :
imamtheg enearlofk ryptoiru ldforsomanyyeurs
hmm...

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 09:56 AM
Waterslicer is currently offline Click here to Send Waterslicer a Private Message Find more posts by Waterslicer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Waterslicer
Creator of Acromantula

duk, i accidentally did ur username instead!
don't tell me i have to start over!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not perfect after all sad

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 09:59 AM
Kraken
Wraith

Originally posted by Waterslicer
strange...
i tried to decode it and i got this :
imamtheg enearlofk ryptoiru ldforsomanyyeurs
hmm...

you got it right (kind of)
it says
im am the general of krypton i ruled for so many years.

but thats just my avatar

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 10:06 AM
Waterslicer
Creator of Acromantula

ok, firstly, in answer to your sig, you are not from the last son and i am not from Krypton!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 10:11 AM
Waterslicer
Creator of Acromantula

i'll pm u 9 minutes after this post to tell u what it is.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 10:12 AM
Waterslicer
Creator of Acromantula

make that 8 minutes...

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 10:13 AM
Waterslicer
Creator of Acromantula

aah what the heck check ur private messages now.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 10:13 AM
Kraken
Wraith

lol it was a test it makes people take their time to decrypt it like you. you fell for it.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 10:18 AM
Waterslicer
Creator of Acromantula

i wish i could make my own code, but i can't make the symbols sad

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 10:24 AM