KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » I've arrived!

I've arrived!
Started by: Kaijn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kaijn
Keeper of Insanity

Cool I've arrived!

AVE as the Roman's would say. smile

I'm a Swedish librarian to be (get my diploma in less than ½ a year) who likes web comics, IRC, sleep, old books, Computer/video games, Slashfics & slashpics, music and a bunch of other stuff. Should I put a label on me it would be "Don't touch the perv!" stick out tongue

Let's give you the rant... I am a nerdy/geeky/dorky Wicca Christian who listens to heavy music or electronic music (or whatever pops up depending on which mood I'm in). As long as I've got my books, my computer and my music I'm happy. But I can't promise I won't bite since I'm a little warped. wacko

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 08:56 PM
Kaijn is currently offline Click here to Send Kaijn a Private Message Find more posts by Kaijn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

hello & welcome evil face

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 10:22 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Welcome to our house in the middle of our street

Why try to mix 2 very different religions?

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 07:53 AM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

Hi , welcome to KMC wink

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 09:13 AM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaijn
Keeper of Insanity

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Storm

Why try to mix 2 very different religions?

I don't try to mix them, I just do it. Wicca Christian is the best word to try and describe my beliefs which is that Gaia is the mother and God is the father. Without any of them none of this would've existed, that's what I believe and therefor I worship them. happy This doesn't mean I don't respect others beliefs. As long as you're happy with the way you believe I'm happy for you. Most people have different ways of belief and different ways to practice these beliefs.

Did that answer your question or did I accidentally make you even more confused? I know what I believe in but I sometimes end up explaining in such manors that no one but me understands it. embarrasment

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 12:43 PM
Kaijn is currently offline Click here to Send Kaijn a Private Message Find more posts by Kaijn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

It is my opinion that you cannot truly blend Wicca and Christianity. Wicca has a dual divinity whereas Christianity has a single God. This single point alone is enough to put the two religions at odds with each other. You could bend the "rules" a little, but when you start to bend rules, you change the nature of the religion. Creating your own personal path from 2 or more different religions is perfectly fine. But one should not still refer to your path by its original names.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 12:57 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dorian Belmont
the harbringer of doom

welcome to kmc !! i have a thread that u will feel right at home in .and u can join my cult .ever monday is a religous holiday every two months u have to checked into a psychward and u mus be baptized in orange soda and best of all im the FRIGGIN POPE YAY!!! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=1

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?...logId=534702160

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 01:05 PM
Dorian Belmont is currently offline Click here to Send Dorian Belmont a Private Message Find more posts by Dorian Belmont Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote