KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Hello Chaps and Chapesses

Hello Chaps and Chapesses
Started by: Paranoid Smoker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Paranoid Smoker

Hello Chaps and Chapesses

Hello Everybody! (Christ I feel like Dr. Nick).

I live in Oldham, England (YES it's a real place, although I petitioned the council to change the name to Scabby Pig. Check it out on Wiki; we have the second most violent street in Europe!) with my wife (I call her Pi because there is no real answer and she goes on forever), a four year old son and six week old daughter.

Ahhh... I collect comics (a healthy hobby for anyone about to turn thirty), think I am more intelligent/funny than I actually am, read a lot, follow politics (Liberal), am a pacifist, have a shaved head (going bald), and a few tattoo's. Basically I look like a member of the BNP with the soul of Ghandi.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 11:09 AM
Paranoid Smoker is currently offline Click here to Send Paranoid Smoker a Private Message Find more posts by Paranoid Smoker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Welcome to the sinkhole of misery, run while you still can wink

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 11:17 AM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Re: Hello Chaps and Chapesses

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Paranoid Smoker
with my wife (I call her Pi because there is no real answer and she goes on forever)

laughing

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 12:15 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
woody82

Hey wenjoy yourself what sort of comics do you collect?

Credit for the sig: The Pittman

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 04:24 PM
woody82 is currently offline Click here to Send woody82 a Private Message Find more posts by woody82 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paranoid Smoker

I'm a traditionalist with too much time on his hands; i collect Superman, Action Comics, Batman, Detective Comics, Robin, Superman/Batman, New Avengers, Daredevil, The Ultimates 2, Ultimate Fantastic Four, Marvel Knights 4, Astonishing X-Men, Amazing / Spectacular Spider-Man, 52 and a few other mini series. I am currently trying to talk Pi into letting me go an pick up my regular order at the weekend, but she keeps going on about the baby needing food. Women...

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 04:36 PM
Paranoid Smoker is currently offline Click here to Send Paranoid Smoker a Private Message Find more posts by Paranoid Smoker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paranoid Smoker

...and I've just put an order in for Ghost Rider and Wonder Woman. The whole One Year Later thing means there's too many that I can buy!!!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 04:39 PM
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Wellcome to Hell.Your torture will begin soon

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 04:42 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DRAKONS
Wellcome to Hell.Your torture will begin soon
what he said. laughing out loud

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 05:34 PM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scottie
poiuytrewq

hey and welcome! big grin

~ This person is my favourite person on KMC ~

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 06:36 PM
Scottie is currently offline Click here to Send Scottie a Private Message Find more posts by Scottie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

batman eek!

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 06:49 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NINJ4_BL4D3
Sly as a Snake

Welcome to paradise

join the ninjutsu club

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 10:45 PM
NINJ4_BL4D3 is currently offline Click here to Send NINJ4_BL4D3 a Private Message Find more posts by NINJ4_BL4D3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote