KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » oh

oh
Started by: janus77

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
janus77
Banana Genius

oh

sorry, didn't notice this part of the forums... just googled straight to the comics section.

hmm, do we have to introduce ourselves if we're gonna participate here?

oh well.

erm I'm old.
quite a bit old, far too old to be faffing about in here but then... I'm self-indulgant and a natural born procrastinator too so...

I like horror films, Rushdie novels, some old X-Factor, Spidey, X-men, Transformers, Punisher and Silver Surfer comics. a lotta Batman comics, loved the graphic novels and am somewhat indifferent to Superman - boring character, duff villains... little drama.

oh, fave films hmm, Lost boys, John Carpenter's Prince of Darkness, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Eyes Wide Shut, Ninth Gate, Zelig, Cyrano de Bergerac, Cruel Intentions, Talented Mr Ripley, Aliens...

hmm... have I said enough?

oh yeah, I'm male, short and a bit squat and a Londoner "corr luv a duck, guv'nor wink"

done smile

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 12:43 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Welcome, I hope you' ve had fun so far wink

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 01:12 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dark soul
Llama fukker

you dont have to introduce yourself but you can. most of the people here dont hang out on this forum but its a good place to start. there are forums of all kinds here and most are pretty interestig. and there are even a few RPG forums towrds the bottom of the list. alot of the people on here are nice but you are new so you might go through some teasing until people know you bettar. if you have any questions you could PM(private message witch you will find at the top right corner of the site or the little thing at the bottom of each post that says it) me or a moderater. have fun and make some friends. a good idea would be to stick to a couple forums like alot of the other members and that way you can make friends. enjoy our humble little forum community.

join the ninjutsu club

join
the poet's
place

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 04:51 PM
dark soul is currently offline Click here to Send dark soul a Private Message Find more posts by dark soul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

thanks for the welcome, am enjoying reading the comics and horror movie forums greatly yes

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 05:52 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dark soul
Llama fukker

thats great to hear.

join the ninjutsu club

join
the poet's
place

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 06:31 PM
dark soul is currently offline Click here to Send dark soul a Private Message Find more posts by dark soul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NINJ4_BL4D3
Sly as a Snake

Welcome to The KMC gov'

join the ninjutsu club

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 07:53 PM
NINJ4_BL4D3 is currently offline Click here to Send NINJ4_BL4D3 a Private Message Find more posts by NINJ4_BL4D3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scottie
poiuytrewq

Hey and Welcome

~ This person is my favourite person on KMC ~

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 08:17 PM
Scottie is currently offline Click here to Send Scottie a Private Message Find more posts by Scottie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Welcome to the place where there isnt much race

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 08:17 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote