KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Hi from Bonnie Scotland!

Hi from Bonnie Scotland!
Started by: Wayne68

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wayne68

Hi from Bonnie Scotland!

Just to say hi to you all.
Great site with loads going on! As for me I love adventure action movies but do admit to having a soft spot for the disney films. Having three kids I don't really have a choice!
Wayne

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 08:33 PM
Wayne68 is currently offline Click here to Send Wayne68 a Private Message Find more posts by Wayne68 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

WELCOME TO KILLER MANDALORIAN CIGARETS

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 08:33 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

I have to ask you to remove the link from your signature as it is considered spam, and could result in the loss of your membership.

Anyhow, welcome and have fun wink

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 08:36 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Already the bell tolls and you have been apprehended in such a manner that will cover you in shame, regardless of your newly obtained membership to this toilet, you have been robbed of dignity. Shambles of a once better man now sway in the wind like shed skin, and still, I await for a purebred goat to feast on your sheddings. This isn't the time, welcome.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 08:43 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

i woud recomend you to go to the offtopic forum first couz there is no posibility to go offtopic couz in going off topic woud mean being on topic and you woudnt be bad and even if you woud try go off topic that woud be imposible couz the matrix anamilijs are woud be overloaded and so there woud be dezavo so the oftopic forum woud from within so you woud be bad and in so the natural order of things woud be rulened in so there woud be chaos

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 08:47 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wayne68

Now there's the welcome of all welcomes! I take it that it means welcome big grin
Wayne

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 08:54 PM
Wayne68 is currently offline Click here to Send Wayne68 a Private Message Find more posts by Wayne68 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jack of Blades
i woud recomend you to go to the offtopic forum first couz there is no posibility to go offtopic couz in going off topic woud mean being on topic and you woudnt be bad and even if you woud try go off topic that woud be imposible couz the matrix anamilijs are woud be overloaded and so there woud be dezavo so the oftopic forum woud from within so you woud be bad and in so the natural order of things woud be rulened in so there woud be chaos

Silence...

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 09:12 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Defiance

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 09:29 PM
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Jack of Blades
Defiance

Hurry up and concieve a child, I'm hungry.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 09:31 PM
NINJ4_BL4D3
Sly as a Snake

Welcoem to KMC

join the ninjutsu club

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 12:04 AM
NINJ4_BL4D3 is currently offline Click here to Send NINJ4_BL4D3 a Private Message Find more posts by NINJ4_BL4D3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Weeping Fairy

Re: Hi from Bonnie Scotland!

Originally posted by Wayne68
Just to say hi to you all.
Great site with loads going on! As for me I love adventure action movies but do admit to having a soft spot for the disney films. Having three kids I don't really have a choice!
Wayne

stick out tongue , hi and welcome smile, u'll really like it here

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 05:11 PM
Weeping Fairy is currently offline Click here to Send Weeping Fairy a Private Message Find more posts by Weeping Fairy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

Originally posted by Scythe
Hurry up and concieve a child, I'm hungry.

Scythe, want did I tell you about eating newborns? Don't you remember the last time you ate one? It gave you heartburn for a week! Wal mart had to re-order Tums three times! Atleast wait until it's a few days old.

Anyway, welcome to the new member.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 05:23 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote