KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Hi

Hi
Started by: *SpliffChick*

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
*SpliffChick*
Pirate Queen

Hi

Well i'm new here so i was told to be sure and put a post here, to get practice i guess, but anyway,i have no idea what i'm supposed to do with this so i'll just do what i can lol,so if anyone wants to like pm me or wahtever you can do so,i'm not sure when would get back to you,but eventually at some point in time in the future i would so,whatever someone needs to reply and tell me what i ought to do now cos i'm completely lost smokin' and high

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 08:10 PM
*SpliffChick* is currently offline Click here to Send *SpliffChick* a Private Message Find more posts by *SpliffChick* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scottie
poiuytrewq

Hey and Welcome

if you get lost go that way >>>>

~ This person is my favourite person on KMC ~

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 09:02 PM
Scottie is currently offline Click here to Send Scottie a Private Message Find more posts by Scottie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

Hey!! ^__^ Welcome to kmc... enjoy you stay. If ya have any questions, PM me ( See that button that says "pm" Just click that on my post ) And yeah... any questions or anything just ask meh stick out tongue.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 12:30 AM
FallenxAngel is currently offline Click here to Send FallenxAngel a Private Message Find more posts by FallenxAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sunlight_shines
..bored..

HeY,WeLcoMe tO kMc
quote: (post)
Originally posted by emily_fletcher
Hey!! ^__^ Welcome to kmc... enjoy you stay. If ya have any questions, PM me ( See that button that says "pm" Just click that on my post ) And yeah... any questions or anything just ask meh stick out tongue.

Love me or Hate me..

..its still an Obsession!!
Thanks Melane for the siggle!!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 01:12 AM
Sunlight_shines is currently offline Click here to Send Sunlight_shines a Private Message Find more posts by Sunlight_shines Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sunlight_shines
..bored..

quote: (post)
Originally posted by *SpliffChick*
Well i'm new here so i was told to be sure and put a post here, to get practice i guess, but anyway,i have no idea what i'm supposed to do with this so i'll just do what i can lol,so if anyone wants to like pm me or wahtever you can do so,i'm not sure when would get back to you,but eventually at some point in time in the future i would so,whatever someone needs to reply and tell me what i ought to do now cos i'm completely lost smokin' and high

You have to stay on topic
You cant double post(even though i always do so)
.........dont know all the rules lol

Love me or Hate me..

Last edited by Sunlight_shines on Oct 14th, 2006 at 01:20 AM

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 01:15 AM
Sunlight_shines is currently offline Click here to Send Sunlight_shines a Private Message Find more posts by Sunlight_shines Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
heru

wut up spliffshick you have any more of that I wanna do what your doing

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 01:17 AM
heru is currently offline Click here to Send heru a Private Message Find more posts by heru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sunlight_shines
..bored..

0-0

Love me or Hate me..

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 01:20 AM
fantasygirl

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 08:18 PM
fantasygirl is currently offline Click here to Send fantasygirl a Private Message Find more posts by fantasygirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote