KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Capital Punishment

Capital Punishment
Started by: 8urs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
8urs
Boss Tempo

Capital Punishment

Hi. I'm new. But you KNOW that already. I was beating myself up over how I should go about this intro thing, because y'know, first impressions are important as all get out. I was first gonna come right out and tell you that I'm a nice guy and that you'll all probably come to love me in time cuz I'm pretty great, but that seemed kind of conceited so I chose not to do that. Then I was going to insult and belittle myself because some people like it when the new guy "knows their place", "knows who's in charge" and all that jazz. I didn't do that because I'm hoping this isn't one of those places. Then I was going to load up this post with pictures of cakes and streamers, make it like it was a party because this post isn't just about me. It's about you guys meeting me, so it should be fun, like when a good friend comes back from a long trip or when a baby is born. It shouldn't be just some lame, "Hey, I'm new here." (Apologies if that's what you did. Don't worry, that wasn't an attack on your character.) In the end though, I decided instead to just say everything that came into my mind, thus explaining everything I just said about what I was going to do. But I think to best facilitate the addition of me to your family/community, it would be best if we acted like we all already knew each other. Like maybe I used to come here but then I just left because one of you made advances at my wife (I don't really have a wife but c'mon, play along), but now I'm back because now I forgive you, whoever you are. Or maybe, if it makes you feel better, I made advances at YOUR wife and you got mad and told me to leave but now time has passed and YOU forgive ME. Just know, I'm truly sorry about that whole business with your wife and I won't do it again. I'm also sorry if this was a little wordy but I like words. Oh and to explain the thread name: I clicked the box and y'know how things you've recently typed show up so you don't have to type them again? That was up there and I thought it was kinda funny.

And just now, as I was FINALLY wrapping up, my roomate brought in the mail and I have jury duty.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 06:56 PM
8urs is currently offline Click here to Send 8urs a Private Message Find more posts by 8urs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

to much reading hi

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 08:00 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leo.M
A Riddle

Hi and to KMC stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 10:25 PM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

hey great to ahve you with us

I don't wanna live, i dont know why, i dont have any reasons, i just want to die
thanx Pittman for this bad ass sig!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2006 01:38 AM
Dr. Badass420 is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Badass420 a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Badass420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

To post is to act. The greatest is the one you've never heard of.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2006 04:08 AM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

Hi and welcome to KMCbig grin

Old Post Nov 5th, 2006 11:31 AM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Wilkommen zu KMC! eek!

Be Good miffed

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 09:18 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlkMrkt

Hiya.

teh k0ngu plec lolz
[/coluorzz]

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 08:10 AM
BlkMrkt is currently offline Click here to Send BlkMrkt a Private Message Find more posts by BlkMrkt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote