KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Yo!

Yo!
Started by: RealDarthRevan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RealDarthRevan
Master Pimp

Cool Yo!

Yo S’up Everybody?! smokin' (I actually joined a few months ago, but I was taken to an evil place with no computers anywhere in sight). Anyways I’ve never done an introductory thread before, so here goes: As you can probably tell I’m a big Star Wars fan. I like listening to Gangsta Rap, N.W.A & Tupac are my favourite artists. I enjoy playing video games, mainly Action & RPG’s. KOTOR I&II, The Halo series & The Zelda Series being my favourites. I also like: chillin, watching movies, driving, drinking (err… not the both of them together) & messin around with computers. I’m trying to get into DJ-ing at clubs & stuff right now. I mostly joined ‘cause this forum seems like a cool place to chat about stuff. Holla back! cool

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death. I take a look at my life & realize there is nothing left.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 03:54 AM
RealDarthRevan is currently offline Click here to Send RealDarthRevan a Private Message Find more posts by RealDarthRevan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Demise
Your Demise

Re: Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RealDarthRevan
Yo S’up Everybody?! smokin' (I actually joined a few months ago, but I was taken to an evil place with no computers anywhere in sight). cool

is that the place with the padded walls and the hug-yourself jacket? if so, I'VE BEEN THERE!!!

Thanks to starlock for the sig. Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never brought a pen to a sword fight.-I AM YOUR DEMISE!!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 04:22 PM
Darth Demise is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Demise a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Demise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Yo!

Yo S’up Everybody?! smokin' (I actually joined a few months ago, but I was taken to an evil place with no computers anywhere in sight). Anyways I’ve never done an introductory thread before, so here goes: As you can probably tell I’m a big Star Wars fan. I like listening to Gangsta Rap, N.W.A & Tupac are my favourite artists. I enjoy playing video games, mainly Action & RPG’s. KOTOR I&II, The Halo series & The Zelda Series being my favourites. I also like: chillin, watching movies, driving, drinking (err… not the both of them together) & messin around with computers. I’m trying to get into DJ-ing at clubs & stuff right now. I mostly joined ‘cause this forum seems like a cool place to chat about stuff. Holla back! cool

guy222 says hello. rap is cool. hope u like ur stay

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 04:54 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealDarthRevan
Master Pimp

Re: Re: Yo!

Yes, Rap is cool.

Originally posted by Darth Oblivion
is that the place with the padded walls and the hug-yourself jacket? if so, I'VE BEEN THERE!!!

Err...No confused , It was my err.. grandparents house.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death. I take a look at my life & realize there is nothing left.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 01:04 AM
RealDarthRevan is currently offline Click here to Send RealDarthRevan a Private Message Find more posts by RealDarthRevan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Welcome to all that is oblivious. Dreams of supremecy settle in with high stakes. Welcome to this mediocrity they call a council. KMC dissipates, and there's you.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 02:28 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealDarthRevan
Master Pimp

Originally posted by Scythe
Welcome to all that is oblivious. Dreams of supremecy settle in with high stakes. Welcome to this mediocrity they call a council. KMC dissipates, and there's you.

confused ??? I don't get it are you making some kind of statement or somthin bro?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 04:31 AM
Darth Revan
-

no expression

B*tch, I'm OG!

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 07:22 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahara
-

Welcome to KMC. smile

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 02:22 PM
Zahara is currently offline Click here to Send Zahara a Private Message Find more posts by Zahara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRH
Grand Poobah

Grandmothers house eh? well I was thinking somalia but welcome

Sig By pittman

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 03:30 PM
TRH is currently offline Click here to Send TRH a Private Message Find more posts by TRH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Demise
Your Demise

confused ??? I don't get it are you making some kind of statement or somthin bro?

dont worry, no one understands anyone here at kmc

Thanks to starlock for the sig. Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never brought a pen to a sword fight.-I AM YOUR DEMISE!!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 09:36 PM
Darth Demise is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Demise a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Demise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parttime Ninja

ˇHola! ˇBienvenida! ˇMe llamo a DJ! ˇDiviértase!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 09:46 PM
Parttime Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Parttime Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Parttime Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

hello and welcome

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 08:40 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

Originally posted by Darth Oblivion
dont worry, no one understands anyone here at kmc

yes it's all true. Join The (Parcially) Insane Club for some extreme nonsense!

sad dang, a place w/ no computers. lol, just be glad ur grandparent's house doesn't have padded walls and a straightjacket! laughing

Avalon est un monde sans danger!
reading Bug off!! I'm reading!reading

Old Post Feb 21st, 2007 12:20 AM
MerMorgan02 is currently offline Click here to Send MerMorgan02 a Private Message Find more posts by MerMorgan02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlkMrkt

Originally posted by Darth Revan
no expression

B*tch, I'm OG!

teh k0ngu plec lolz
[/coluorzz]

Old Post Feb 21st, 2007 09:54 AM
BlkMrkt is currently offline Click here to Send BlkMrkt a Private Message Find more posts by BlkMrkt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote