KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Hi i'm Garfield Cat

Hi i'm Garfield Cat
Started by: Garfield Cat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Garfield Cat
Lazy Cat

Hi i'm Garfield Cat

Hi smile

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 03:59 PM
Garfield Cat is currently offline Click here to Send Garfield Cat a Private Message Find more posts by Garfield Cat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRH
Grand Poobah

Hello and welcome

Sig By pittman

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 04:13 PM
TRH is currently offline Click here to Send TRH a Private Message Find more posts by TRH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Hi i'm Garfield Cat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Garfield Cat
Hi smile

welcome from guy222

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 04:13 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parttime Ninja

ooi hougei mai faasutoneemu taru Dj

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 08:17 PM
Parttime Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Parttime Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Parttime Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRH
Grand Poobah

Originally posted by Dj88
ooi hougei mai faasutoneemu taru Dj
What are you speaking?,icelandic?

Sig By pittman

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 09:34 PM
TRH is currently offline Click here to Send TRH a Private Message Find more posts by TRH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

Sock?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 10:02 PM
MightyEInherjar is currently offline Click here to Send MightyEInherjar a Private Message Find more posts by MightyEInherjar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Garfield Cat
Lazy Cat

Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Sock?

No but as you're asking and obviously from the ccomics forum, you probably are! Of Marcus probably, i've been reading all about it SOCKBOY. You only have 700 posts in a year and you use one to say that. I think it's obvious you are a sock Marcus!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 10:24 PM
Garfield Cat is currently offline Click here to Send Garfield Cat a Private Message Find more posts by Garfield Cat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRH
Grand Poobah

What?

Sig By pittman

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 10:48 PM
Garfield Cat
Lazy Cat

Originally posted by TRH
What?

Some stuff was going on in the comics forum. Some multiple socker guy got banned. Then his "wife" emailed Storm abave abusively. He'd being mking up shit about the forum mod there. He had a few "friends" down there who have a pro sock capaign going on. Are you one of these socks?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 10:53 PM
TRH
Grand Poobah

Some stuff was going on in the comics forum. Some multiple socker guy got banned. Then his "wife" emailed Storm abave abusively. He'd being mking up shit about the forum mod there. He had a few "friends" down there who have a pro sock capaign going on. Are you one of these socks?
No I am a Well respected member on KMC and It is not wise to ask people if they are socks and your a newb I have never posted in comic forum before but I think I will now with all this good stuff going on evil face

Sig By pittman

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 11:01 PM
Garfield Cat
Lazy Cat

Originally posted by TRH
No I am a Well respected member on KMC and It is not wise to ask people if they are socks and your a newb I have never posted in comic forum before but I think I will now with all this good stuff going on evil face

You've only been a member a month and a half and you have almost 3000 posts, you would not have time to be a sock. I've been a member 2 weeks only a month to the day less than you.

Last edited by Garfield Cat on Feb 17th, 2007 at 11:09 PM

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 11:06 PM
TRH
Grand Poobah

You've only been a member a month and a half and you have almost 3000 posts, you would not have time to be a sock. I've been a member 2 weeks only a month to the day less than you.
and I have not posted in a week and your point is?

Sig By pittman

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 11:12 PM
Garfield Cat
Lazy Cat

Originally posted by TRH
and I have not posted in a week and your point is?

2700 posts in only about 35 days thats about 80 to 90 posts a day. Do you ever go offline?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 11:16 PM
TRH
Grand Poobah

2700 posts in only about 35 days thats about 80 to 90 posts a day. Do you ever go offline?
no...was Marcus that dude that created all the bear accounts that I got in a fight with

Sig By pittman

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 11:18 PM
Garfield Cat
Lazy Cat

Originally posted by TRH
no...was Marcus that dude that created all the bear accounts that I got in a fight with

The bears are not socks they are all from a forum called NoHomers a Simpsons forum, which is why only a couple have been banned and none for socking. No Marcus was according to the mods was a guy who had been multiplely banned in the past. He is a reall weirdo but has some friends it seems on here.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 11:21 PM
TRH
Grand Poobah

The bears are not socks they are all from a forum called NoHomers a Simpsons forum, which is why only a couple have been banned and none for socking. No Marcus was according to the mods was a guy who had been multiplely banned in the past. He is a reall weirdo but has some friends it seems on here.
I know a few weirdos

Sig By pittman

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 11:24 PM
Garfield Cat
Lazy Cat

Originally posted by TRH
I know a few weirdos

Yeah.... I bet.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 11:27 PM
TRH
Grand Poobah

Yeah.... I bet.

Sig By pittman

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 11:29 PM
Garfield Cat
Lazy Cat

Originally posted by TRH

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...ble#post8400443

Thank god Wrathful Dwarf dealt with the comic book rebellion.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 11:34 PM
TRH
Grand Poobah

WTF!? When I clicked on that link a endless barrage of pop ups hit me

Sig By pittman

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 11:40 PM