KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Ello Mates!

Ello Mates!
Started by: DeathReaper

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
*=DeathReaperr'
The Dark Knight

Tongue Ello Mates!

And then God said Let there be LIGHT! And then there was light, and then from the emerging ashes spawned a being of conceivable horror...known only as DeathReaper

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 02:08 AM
*=DeathReaperr' is currently offline Click here to Send *=DeathReaperr' a Private Message Find more posts by *=DeathReaperr' Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Oh dear no expression

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 02:09 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRH
Grand Poobah

oh christ

Sig By pittman

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 02:12 AM
TRH is currently offline Click here to Send TRH a Private Message Find more posts by TRH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*=DeathReaperr'
The Dark Knight

Haha big grin

Dont mind me im just an american smile

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 02:15 AM
*=DeathReaperr' is currently offline Click here to Send *=DeathReaperr' a Private Message Find more posts by *=DeathReaperr' Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TRH
oh christ
Can i help you?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 02:15 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArdRigh
TV Addict

Hey DeathReaper! Welcome and enjoy!

ArdRigh

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 07:22 AM
ArdRigh is currently offline Click here to Send ArdRigh a Private Message Find more posts by ArdRigh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

Welcome to KMC

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 06:25 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Welcome to KMC, DeathReaper big grin

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 08:17 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Demise
Your Demise

Re: Ello Mates!

Originally posted by DeathReaper
And then God said Let there be LIGHT! And then there was light, and then from the emerging ashes spawned a being of conceivable horror...known only as DeathReaper

Yeah, I remember that. Then god cast satan to the pits of hell and satan cursed god with a soul of distruction, thus there was Darth Oblivion!

ok, I need professional help and welcome!

Thanks to starlock for the sig. Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never brought a pen to a sword fight.-I AM YOUR DEMISE!!

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 08:53 PM
Darth Demise is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Demise a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Demise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*=DeathReaperr'
The Dark Knight

Re: Re: Ello Mates!

Originally posted by Darth Oblivion
Yeah, I remember that. Then god cast satan to the pits of hell and satan cursed god with a soul of distruction, thus there was Darth Oblivion!

ok, I need professional help and welcome!

IF you need proffessional help i need to be sent to a mental hospital rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 08:56 PM
Darth Demise
Your Demise

thus is the nature of kmc!

Thanks to starlock for the sig. Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never brought a pen to a sword fight.-I AM YOUR DEMISE!!

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 08:57 PM
Darth Demise is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Demise a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Demise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote