KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » A Little Late, But...

A Little Late, But...
Started by: jewallac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Big O
The Original O

A Little Late, But...

Wassup people. I realize that this may be a little late, seeing that I've been a member of KMC since October and everything. But I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. My screen name is Jewallac, but I'm currently trying to get changed to Ordained, (hint, hint wink ), I'll be 19 April 15 and I have a 2 year old son, Benjamin.

I am a college freshman at Oakland University in Michigan. Me and Ben live on campus. I major in Theater and Preforming Arts. (Yes I plan to make it big in Hollywood and marry Halle Berry or Mariah Carey.) I am a professional model and an aspiring actor. IMT Talent Agency gave me the chance to travel the world, but I decided to get my education before I did anything else.

I love to write and read. I am writing two fictional stories right now. If they get approved by Ush, I'll post them here for everybody to read.

That about it for now. If there any questions, feel free to PM me. Trust me, I'll answer.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 08:37 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Welcome, I hope you' ve had fun so far wink

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 08:50 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drewforever

welcomebig grin

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 09:21 PM
drewforever is currently offline Click here to Send drewforever a Private Message Find more posts by drewforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Yeah, It's been cool.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 12:17 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Welcome, jewallac.. stick out tongue

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 12:22 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Welcome stranger stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 01:14 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

hello

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 08:06 PM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Hey y'all.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 02:25 PM
guy222
With my gal

Re: A Little Late, But...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jewallac
Wassup people. I realize that this may be a little late, seeing that I've been a member of KMC since October and everything. But I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. My screen name is Jewallac, but I'm currently trying to get changed to Ordained, (hint, hint wink ), I'll be 19 April 15 and I have a 2 year old son, Benjamin.

I am a college freshman at Oakland University in Michigan. Me and Ben live on campus. I major in Theater and Preforming Arts. (Yes I plan to make it big in Hollywood and marry Halle Berry or Mariah Carey.) I am a professional model and an aspiring actor. IMT Talent Agency gave me the chance to travel the world, but I decided to get my education before I did anything else.

I love to write and read. I am writing two fictional stories right now. If they get approved by Ush, I'll post them here for everybody to read.

That about it for now. If there any questions, feel free to PM me. Trust me, I'll answer.

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 04:15 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRH
Grand Poobah

Welcome

Sig By pittman

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 06:06 PM
TRH is currently offline Click here to Send TRH a Private Message Find more posts by TRH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrincessNk
.Confused.

Hi and welcome to our old KMC!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 01:00 AM
PrincessNk is currently offline Click here to Send PrincessNk a Private Message Find more posts by PrincessNk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Hello to everybody. I wonder if I'll ever chat with you guys other than in here ever again.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 03:37 AM
Scottie
poiuytrewq

Hi and welcome to kmc

~ This person is my favourite person on KMC ~

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 03:35 PM
Scottie is currently offline Click here to Send Scottie a Private Message Find more posts by Scottie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahara
-

Welcome and enjoy.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 12:56 PM
Zahara is currently offline Click here to Send Zahara a Private Message Find more posts by Zahara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArdRigh
TV Addict

Welcome Jewallac! Have a good time!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 07:59 PM
ArdRigh is currently offline Click here to Send ArdRigh a Private Message Find more posts by ArdRigh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

An update has occurred for me. My screen name has now become Ordained. 'Bout time

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 03:06 AM
jainasolo55

hey there ordained cool

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2007 07:49 PM
jainasolo55 is currently offline Click here to Send jainasolo55 a Private Message Find more posts by jainasolo55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

How you doin', Jainasolo!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2007 10:10 PM
jainasolo55

pretty good thanks and you? smile

Old Post Apr 4th, 2007 04:54 AM
jainasolo55 is currently offline Click here to Send jainasolo55 a Private Message Find more posts by jainasolo55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I'm all good. I was just trying to quail my little boy. He thinks it's playtime every time I wake up laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 4th, 2007 03:55 PM