KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Greetings, strangers

Greetings, strangers
Started by: Ridley_Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Greetings, strangers

Um, don't mind my name. I normally tend to use the same name I used when joining the first forum I had registered at stick out tongue (most of which were video gaming forums). ; And eh, to be honest, I stumbled upon this place earlier when I clicked on an external link on wikipedia, which led to a thread here related to the wiki article I was reading. lol When I noticed this place was still active not too long after though, I decided to join today, so yeah...

This is the first movie/comic-related forum I've been to though, so I'm glad to be here. Nice to meet you all.

Old Post May 12th, 2007 12:49 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

hello, and welcome.

i also happened to chance upon this forum, as im sure many people have smile

does this work?

Old Post May 12th, 2007 01:13 AM
~Forever*Alone~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Forever*Alone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Forever*Alone~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rorschach

Welcome.

I have a feeling you'll be spending most of your time in the comics section. stick out tongue

Last edited by Rorschach on May 12th, 2007 at 01:45 AM

Old Post May 12th, 2007 01:34 AM
Rorschach is currently offline Click here to Send Rorschach a Private Message Find more posts by Rorschach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRH
Grand Poobah

welcome

Sig By pittman

Old Post May 12th, 2007 03:07 AM
TRH is currently offline Click here to Send TRH a Private Message Find more posts by TRH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ~Forever*Alone~
hello, and welcome.

i also happened to chance upon this forum, as im sure many people have smile

Heh. Glad to hear I'm not the only one. stick out tongue Anyhow, nice to meet you, I guess >.>, and nice quote in your sig. ^.^

Originally posted by I watch Pokemon
Welcome.

I have a feeling you'll be spending most of your time in the comics section. stick out tongue

Yeah. More or less. stick out tongue

And uh, I can't quite tell if your forum name's supposed to be some kind of joke or something, but I like Pokemon >.> (not necessarily watching it per se, especially not the TV show that's crappy IMO, but just playing the games).

Originally posted by TRH
welcome

Thanks.

Um, nice Darth Vader avatar. cool

----

Anyhow, I guess my introduction's pretty much done now, unless more people want to say "hi" or something...

Old Post May 12th, 2007 05:25 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRH
Grand Poobah

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Heh. Glad to hear I'm not the only one. stick out tongue Anyhow, nice to meet you, I guess >.>, and nice quote in your sig. ^.^

And uh, I can't quite tell if your forum name's supposed to be some kind of joke or something, but I like Pokemon >.> (not necessarily watching it per se, especially not the TV show that's crappy IMO, but just playing the games).

Thanks.

Um, nice Darth Vader avatar. cool

----

Anyhow, I guess my introduction's pretty much done now, unless more people want to say "hi" or something...
uh huh

Sig By pittman

Old Post May 12th, 2007 05:50 AM
TRH is currently offline Click here to Send TRH a Private Message Find more posts by TRH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rorschach

My screename is pretty much a joke, I’m thinking of having it changed.

By the way, we already know each other. shifty

Old Post May 12th, 2007 07:28 AM
Rorschach is currently offline Click here to Send Rorschach a Private Message Find more posts by Rorschach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Welcome to our house in the middle of our street

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post May 12th, 2007 07:54 AM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

My screename is pretty much a joke, I’m thinking of having it changed.

By the way, we already know each other. shifty

We do? confused Hmm. No wonder you said you had a feeling that I'll be spending most of my time in the comics section... I think I know who you are now though, but not 100% sure. Just don't keep me guessing please stick out tongue, if I'm wrong that is.

Originally posted by Storm
Welcome to our house in the middle of our street

Heh. Thanks ^_^, Storm.

Err, nice screen-name. Original too. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 12th, 2007 10:01 AM
Rorschach

We do? confused Hmm. No wonder you said you had a feeling that I'll be spending most of my time in the comics section... I think I know who you are now though, but not 100% sure. Just don't keep me guessing please stick out tongue, if I'm wrong that is.

Let's just say that I have a little over a 1000 comics. shifty

Old Post May 12th, 2007 10:30 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Let's just say that I have a little over a 1000 comics. shifty

Ah. So it is you. I guess my assumption was right this time, then. Yays! smile

Dude_Looks_Like_A_Lady... heh. That name's just as random as "I watch Pokemon". I guess there really is no forum/screen-name that actually suits you, is there? stick out tongue

Anyhow, I wasn't really surprised that you'd be a member here as well, though I didn't think I'd come across you like this. laughing out loud Still, it's great to see at least one familiar user at this great new place I've joined cool, so um, yays? >.> Anyhow...

Old Post May 12th, 2007 10:44 AM
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Err, nice screen-name. Original too. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Don' t assume it has anything to do with Marvel' s X-Men character!

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post May 12th, 2007 11:58 AM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Storm
Don' t assume it has anything to do with Marvel' s X-Men character!

Um, it doesn't? confused Wow. Sure had me fooled stick out tongue... really. >.>

Old Post May 12th, 2007 03:34 PM
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

hey man, storm is an all powerful moderator! you dont wanna mess with her...

does this work?

Old Post May 12th, 2007 04:56 PM
~Forever*Alone~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Forever*Alone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Forever*Alone~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by ~Forever*Alone~
hey man, storm is an all powerful moderator! you dont wanna mess with her...

Yeah. I noticed.

I meant no disrespect though. I was just... shocked that her name didn't have anything to do with the Storm from X-Men. >.> That's all...

Old Post May 12th, 2007 04:59 PM