KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Hi! I'm new here

Hi! I'm new here
Started by: LoveJackSparrow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LoveJackSparrow
I Love Jack/Johnny!

Tongue Hi! I'm new here

Hi! I'm new here but if someone would help me by telling me all about this site, it would really help. By the way I'm MaryAnn just so everyone knows who I am.

Old Post May 28th, 2007 04:39 PM
LoveJackSparrow is currently offline Click here to Send LoveJackSparrow a Private Message Find more posts by LoveJackSparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Welcome to our house in the middle of our street

We have 2 discussion areas, the General Discussion Forum (GDF) and the Off-Topic Forum (OTF). The GDF is the more sensible discussion forum while in the OTF, anything goes (meaningless and pointless threads/posts included). We have separate philosophy, religion, art, TV, video games, music, fiction, conspiracy, movie (including celebrities) and RPG areas where everyone can find anything to his or her liking.

Check out the News & Questions to find the latest news, upgrades and features, and other information on the boards. Also, post any questions you have relating to the boards.

You can find the Forum Guidelines & Rules right here.

Have fun posting wink

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post May 28th, 2007 05:35 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yvonnekarate
Frank Sinatra fan

Welcome! I'm new too. smile

Regards, Yvonne

- Reader, I married him (Jane Eyre)
The happiness now, will be part of the pain then.
Teaching is an act of love.

Old Post May 28th, 2007 05:47 PM
yvonnekarate is currently offline Click here to Send yvonnekarate a Private Message Find more posts by yvonnekarate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

welcome to kmc

hope you enjoy it

Old Post May 29th, 2007 01:48 PM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

Happy Dance

someday soon we will all know....

Old Post May 29th, 2007 03:43 PM
ChiquitaZ is currently offline Click here to Send ChiquitaZ a Private Message Find more posts by ChiquitaZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LoveJackSparrow
I Love Jack/Johnny!

Thanks storm that really helped alot! smile

Old Post May 29th, 2007 04:36 PM
LoveJackSparrow is currently offline Click here to Send LoveJackSparrow a Private Message Find more posts by LoveJackSparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy1201
Me, obviously

welcome

Old Post May 29th, 2007 05:24 PM
Fishy1201 is currently offline Click here to Send Fishy1201 a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy1201 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Demise
Your Demise

welcome, enjoy the last of you sanity.

Thanks to starlock for the sig. Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never brought a pen to a sword fight.-I AM YOUR DEMISE!!

Old Post May 29th, 2007 05:57 PM
Darth Demise is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Demise a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Demise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LoveJackSparrow
I Love Jack/Johnny!

Thanks to everyone who Welcomed me! It was nice of each and everyone of you and nice to meet you...or type to you heheheh.

Old Post May 29th, 2007 06:21 PM
guy222
With my gal

Re: Hi! I'm new here

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LoveJackSparrow
Hi! I'm new here but if someone would help me by telling me all about this site, it would really help. By the way I'm MaryAnn just so everyone knows who I am.

Welcome, Mary Ann

Enjoy

thank u bz

Old Post May 29th, 2007 07:13 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Welcome! big grin

and, Jack Sparrow is great

Old Post May 30th, 2007 01:27 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

Thanks to everyone who Welcomed me! It was nice of each and everyone of you and nice to meet you...or type to you heheheh.

always awesome to make people feel welcome smile

Old Post May 30th, 2007 02:21 AM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

welcome to kmc , have fun

Old Post May 30th, 2007 02:02 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LoveJackSparrow
I Love Jack/Johnny!

Thanks you guys! Happy Dance and yea Jack Sparrow is the best! pirate
So far I really like kmc meeting nice people ans stuff, its great! Happy Dance

Old Post May 31st, 2007 12:53 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Thanks you guys! Happy Dance and yea Jack Sparrow is the best! pirate
So far I really like kmc meeting nice people ans stuff, its great! Happy Dance
He is! eek!

Glad you like it big grin

Be sure to check out off topic forum wink stick out tongue

Old Post May 31st, 2007 01:41 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LoveJackSparrow
I Love Jack/Johnny!

ok Happy Dance

Old Post May 31st, 2007 08:29 PM
0°Mandalore°0
Mandalorian Pride

Hey, welcome t KMC. Enjoy!

A warrior knows nothing of surrender.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2007 04:43 AM
0°Mandalore°0 is currently offline Click here to Send 0°Mandalore°0 a Private Message Find more posts by 0°Mandalore°0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spartan Queen

Welcome smile

Old Post Jun 4th, 2007 07:07 PM
Spartan Queen is currently offline Click here to Send Spartan Queen a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan Queen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LoveJackSparrow
I Love Jack/Johnny!

smile Thanks

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 01:47 PM
Scottie
poiuytrewq

hey and welcome to kmc

~ This person is my favourite person on KMC ~

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 08:52 AM
Scottie is currently offline Click here to Send Scottie a Private Message Find more posts by Scottie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote