KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » WTF I'm new Lets Talk

WTF I'm new Lets Talk
Started by: MCRxReject

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MCRxReject
I'm FREAKING Awesome!

Warning WTF I'm new Lets Talk

I'm 16 My Bday is March 15 1991 Um...My natural hair color IS blonde, I dye it alot though. I usualy look pissed or drunk tho I'm most of the time not smile. Ok so I LOVE MUSIC, Art in general. I am mostly spending my time Writing, Drawing, Reading, Painting, Or my most prised hobbie Photography... I'm 5'7 hieght Cubby(constent weight Gain or loss) I have Slate/Grey eyes they tend to change color on me lol. You will most likely here me say Oiy sooner or later knowing me(inside joke that stuck to me like glue) I like to watch sports with friends I like : Football, Nascar, Boxing, BMX, and the Olympics. I miss having reasons to get up saterday mornings and watch cartoons. Um I love to cook and not just Microwaving food either. My favorite color is black. I am part irish and italian and you know what that means, it means Im cool. I have had a lot of heartach I fell in love once and well he cheated on me on our two month two days before Valintines day... It's now really hard for me to trust. You may be asking how me and him are, We are curently friends so I don't hate him. I am a kind person but when you get me mad enough I get nasty, then I stop after a while lol.I am not compleatly innocent I am a virgin though. I have reason to believe that is the reason I can't find a "heathy relationship." I love winter and someday wish to move to Finland either Vantaa or Helsinki. I love dogs, cats are okay but I preffer a companion not a cat. Well if you wanna know more about me ask...

LETS TALK LOVES!!!! I HAVE YAHOO AND MSN MYSPACE QUIZILLA AND MYYEARBOOK evil face

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 08:45 PM
MCRxReject is currently offline Click here to Send MCRxReject a Private Message Find more posts by MCRxReject Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, let's.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Aug 9th, 2007 01:56 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilylidou

Hello,welcome to KMC.

Thanks You Comments

Old Post Aug 9th, 2007 04:11 AM
lilylidou is currently offline Click here to Send lilylidou a Private Message Find more posts by lilylidou Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vivando-loca
untitled

quote:
You will most likely here me say Oiy sooner or later knowing me(inside joke that stuck to me like glue)

Oiy with the poodles already. laughing

haha, welcome to kmc. big grin you and me will get along just fine, lol.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 11:36 AM
vivando-loca is currently offline Click here to Send vivando-loca a Private Message Find more posts by vivando-loca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MCRxReject
I'm FREAKING Awesome!

DUDES You should all email me cuz idk how lol

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 01:56 AM
MCRxReject is currently offline Click here to Send MCRxReject a Private Message Find more posts by MCRxReject Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
miss_swann
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

hi you seem hyper.

I can't make sigs, Silent Dreams can.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 07:37 AM
miss_swann is currently offline Click here to Send miss_swann a Private Message Find more posts by miss_swann Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MCRxReject
DUDES You should all email me cuz idk how lol

Under each post is there a button where it says 'PM' big grin

It will allow you to send a private message to the member that did the actual post yes

Welcome to KMC wink

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 12:50 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MCRxReject
I'm FREAKING Awesome!

Hey what do you know... there is.. I thought it meant it was day time.. XD lol Thanks loves.. and to answer your question YES I LOOOOOVE MCR they were great in projekt revolution AND I talked to the lead singer of HIM Yep only like 2 sentances before midge stole him.. -insert tear here-

Old Post Aug 30th, 2007 02:44 AM
Lightningrod
gay o' time

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MCRxReject
Hey what do you know... there is.. I thought it meant it was day time.. XD lol Thanks loves.. and to answer your question YES I LOOOOOVE MCR they were great in projekt revolution AND I talked to the lead singer of HIM Yep only like 2 sentances before midge stole him.. -insert tear here-

I saw that concert here on aug 1st was great! My Chemical Romance is awesome
so was linkin park

Welcome to kmc smile

Old Post Aug 30th, 2007 06:16 AM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote