KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » heyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

heyyyyyyyy!!!!!!
Started by: xxxholicxxx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xxxholicxxx

Smile heyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

hey well whats up ya well im new and i dont really know this place works but if anyone wants wants to help me go for it and hi my name is jessica and just check out my profile

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 07:45 AM
xxxholicxxx is currently offline Click here to Send xxxholicxxx a Private Message Find more posts by xxxholicxxx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Welcome to our humble madhouse wink

We have 2 discussion areas, the General Discussion Forum (GDF) and the Off-Topic Forum (OTF). The GDF is the more sensible discussion forum while in the OTF, anything goes (meaningless and pointless threads/posts included). We have separate philosophy, religion, art, TV, video games, music, fiction, conspiracy, movie (including celebrities) and RPG areas where everyone can find anything to his or her liking.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 11:54 AM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

welcome to KMC, enjoy your stay.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 05:03 PM
The Grey Fox is currently offline Click here to Send The Grey Fox a Private Message Find more posts by The Grey Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cornlady

Re: heyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by xxxholicxxx
hey well whats up ya well im new and i dont really know this place works but if anyone wants wants to help me go for it and hi my name is jessica and just check out my profile

Hi Jessica,
My name is Amanda and welcome to the group.

Peace,
Amanda

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 02:40 AM
Cornlady is currently offline Click here to Send Cornlady a Private Message Find more posts by Cornlady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Welcome to our humble abode, I hope you enjoy your stay.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 01:20 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cornlady

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Welcome to our humble abode, I hope you enjoy your stay.

Love, your Sonic the Hedgehog Banner.

Peace,
Amanda

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 02:14 PM
Cornlady is currently offline Click here to Send Cornlady a Private Message Find more posts by Cornlady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Salutations. smile

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 02:23 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by Cornlady
Love, your Sonic the Hedgehog Banner.

Peace,
Amanda

Thank you very much, if you ever request a SIG, come to me or one of the other fine members, we would be happy to help.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 03:27 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cornlady

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Thank you very much, if you ever request a SIG, come to me or one of the other fine members, we would be happy to help.

I will and thank you for the offer.

Peace,
Amanda

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 06:55 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

No problem my friend, happy to be of help and service.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 07:06 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Welcome, Jessica, enjoy

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 03:47 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote