KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Kills me to say this...

Kills me to say this...
Started by: BlackRose332

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackRose332
Mentally ill Role-Player

Kills me to say this...

It kills me to admit this but I, like many others in this forum, am new to this site. I am a little bit familiar with this set-up but please bear with me until I completely get it. I came to this site because my friend recommended it for a good role-play site as well as a place to discuss movies.

I do love to role-play and I hope it it the same here as I am use to. Also, if anyone wants to recommend a good role-play for me,please do. ^^

I guess this is the part where I tell you about myself and hope you do not run away screaming... Let's see how this goes..

My name that I wish to be called is Rose, although my real name is Krystle. I am 15 years old and quite mature for my age. I can be a little too hyper at times, but then again, who isn't? I can also... how do I word this without cursing... I can be very mean at times but those outbursts normally don't last long. I am loyal and talkative and... You know what? You'll find out if you continue to talk to me. I know that long introductions normally bore people so I'm gonna stop now. Seriously, I will. (That's enough talking to yourself, Rose!)

Last edited by BlackRose332 on Jan 9th, 2008 at 11:19 PM

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 11:13 PM
BlackRose332 is currently offline Click here to Send BlackRose332 a Private Message Find more posts by BlackRose332 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nod
Restricted

Account Restricted

XXX Rated 2girls 1 cup
Thanks for the sig Passione.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2008 12:16 AM
Nod is currently offline Click here to Send Nod a Private Message Find more posts by Nod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackRose332
Mentally ill Role-Player

Aw! I love that smiley! It's like getting random hugs!! ^^

Old Post Jan 10th, 2008 08:25 PM
BlackRose332 is currently offline Click here to Send BlackRose332 a Private Message Find more posts by BlackRose332 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shervana

aww..You role playing addict! Welcome! Look at the hopping bunnies!
bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny

Old Post Jan 11th, 2008 02:27 PM
Shervana is currently offline Click here to Send Shervana a Private Message Find more posts by Shervana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackRose332
Mentally ill Role-Player

Yup ^^
Aww!! Momiji-kun!! <3

Last edited by BlackRose332 on Jan 11th, 2008 at 09:20 PM

Old Post Jan 11th, 2008 09:16 PM
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

Welcome to KMC! I hope you enjoy your time here, and that you stay with us for a long time. big grin

I used to RP a lot, but right now there isn't much that interests me, especially because the RP Forum is covered with new roleplayers who have no idea what to do. stick out tongue

(Thanks Raijin) Xbox Live-Frisky Marcus

Change my attempt, good intentions.
Should I? Could I?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2008 02:50 AM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

Hiya happy

For Fritos.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2008 07:00 AM
Stealth is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackRose332
Mentally ill Role-Player

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rodgort
Welcome to KMC! I hope you enjoy your time here, and that you stay with us for a long time. big grin

I used to RP a lot, but right now there isn't much that interests me, especially because the RP Forum is covered with new roleplayers who have no idea what to do. stick out tongue

Oh gawd... That's one thing I can't stand. That's why this forum says "It kills me to say this" because it really does kill me to admit that I am new, only for the fact that I have a strong dislike for n00bs.
Maybe I'll help make a good role-play. ^^ I've had experiance. Lol.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2008 01:47 PM
BlackRose332
Mentally ill Role-Player

Originally posted by Stealth
Hiya happy

Hello ^.^

Old Post Jan 15th, 2008 01:48 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Welcome

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 15th, 2008 10:54 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackRose332
Mentally ill Role-Player

Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB
Welcome

Thank you.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2008 07:32 PM
Lightningrod
gay o' time

welcome to kmc

Old Post Jan 16th, 2008 09:15 PM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Hiya. Have fun posting!

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jan 16th, 2008 09:22 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tempe Brennan
Bones

Hello Rose - very pretty name you have there. smile

Thanks Passione

Old Post Jan 17th, 2008 08:23 AM
Tempe Brennan is currently offline Click here to Send Tempe Brennan a Private Message Find more posts by Tempe Brennan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackRose332
Mentally ill Role-Player

Originally posted by Lightningrod
welcome to kmc

Thank you

Old Post Jan 17th, 2008 07:49 PM
BlackRose332
Mentally ill Role-Player

Originally posted by Impediment
Hiya. Have fun posting!

Thanks. I will, I hope. wink

Old Post Jan 17th, 2008 07:56 PM
BlackRose332
Mentally ill Role-Player

Originally posted by Tempe Brennan
Hello Rose - very pretty name you have there. smile

Thank you very much. ^///^

Old Post Jan 17th, 2008 08:04 PM
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Hi. smile Have fun posting on this exelent site.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 05:48 PM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackRose332
Mentally ill Role-Player

Originally posted by LORD JLRTENJAC
Hi. smile Have fun posting on this exelent site.

Thank you. So far I have only gone to this topic. I think I may actually go searching this website soon.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 02:30 AM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Welcome to our humble abode. wink

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 10:44 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote