KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » HI new to forum

HI new to forum
Started by: IOMJAX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
IOMJAX

HI new to forum

HI everyone i am new here
i am jax i live on the sunny isle of man
i have just got my first parts in a new movie which starts filming next thursday
its the new film a bunch of amateurs with bert reynalds cant wait
2 weeks after i am in another one called me and orson wells with zac efron from high school musical cant wait
so you shall see me on the big screen next year
it was all done by complete accident pmsl
my daughter the budding actress of 6 years old was approached by a casting agency well sorted her out and then they said they wanted me on their books. I have no acting experience but though well i have nothing to loose. I was on their lists for a weeks then got these two films
so excited, Especially as i am a huge harry potter fan and emelda staunton from harry potter (prof umbridge) is in the first film as well as derek jacobi woohoooo
looking forward to getting to know you all jax xx

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 10:09 AM
IOMJAX is currently offline Click here to Send IOMJAX a Private Message Find more posts by IOMJAX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Wålshy~
Restricted

Account Restricted

hi. wow cool your like a real actor! eek!

Thanks to That AC/DC Chick <3

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 12:23 PM
~Wålshy~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Wålshy~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Wålshy~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Welcome to our house in the middle of our street

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 06:14 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

Welcome to KMC.

BTW, is it true that traffic roundabouts have been introduced recently in the isle of man and that they confused the heck out of people/?

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 10:41 PM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IOMJAX

pmsl dont believe everything you read mate! We have had roundabouts for ages oh ok we have had two for about 3 years lol some of the older locals still have no clue but luckily they stick to the back roads. I am from england so moved here 2 years ago from Milton Keynes uurggghhh hate the place all those roundabouts pmsl from one extremem to the other eh
thanks for your hello's!!!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2008 09:29 AM
IOMJAX is currently offline Click here to Send IOMJAX a Private Message Find more posts by IOMJAX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote