KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Hey Everyone

Hey Everyone
Started by: Shrimpo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shrimpo

Hey Everyone

My name is Becca and I have really been lurking this site for a couple of months, but had to wait till I was 13 to join. So I turned 13 yesterday(Yeah Me). I really like movies and hopefully I will learnb a lot from some of you who love movies and have probably seen way more than me. Some of my favorite movies are: Anything Harry Potter or Lord Of The Rings, or Pirates Of The Caribbean. I also love the Chronicles Of Narnia and just saw Prince Caspian today. Some other movies I like are Finding Neverland, The Notebook, August Rush, Pay It Forward, and even more. I also like music especially Rock & Roll. I am finishing the 7th grade this year and will be going to the 8th grade next year. Enough about me. Time to look at the forum.

Becs

Old Post May 19th, 2008 01:04 AM
Shrimpo is currently offline Click here to Send Shrimpo a Private Message Find more posts by Shrimpo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Have fun at KMC Forums. thumb up

As long as you don't spam or bash other people, you'll be okay.

Old Post May 19th, 2008 04:41 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Welcome to our humble madhouse wink

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post May 19th, 2008 06:29 AM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillybanana

Hey!!!!!! stick out tongue

Old Post May 19th, 2008 08:11 AM
chillybanana is currently offline Find more posts by chillybanana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

Welcome to the point of no return shifty

look forward to seeing you post in the movie discussion.

Old Post May 19th, 2008 08:46 AM
Dyno is currently offline Click here to Send Dyno a Private Message Find more posts by Dyno Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gefallen_engel
Beautiful Disaster

welcome to the insanity

Ohne dich kann ich nicht sein, ohne dich. Ohne dich zähl ich die Stunden ohne dich. Lohnen nicht.

Old Post May 19th, 2008 01:25 PM
gefallen_engel is currently offline Click here to Send gefallen_engel a Private Message Find more posts by gefallen_engel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
getcha
.:~I am Milk~:.

Hi Becca,
hope you will like this place!
Afterwards... happy birthday! wink

Old Post May 19th, 2008 01:34 PM
getcha is currently offline Click here to Send getcha a Private Message Find more posts by getcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Hello and welcome

Old Post May 19th, 2008 03:23 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote