KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » not a noob lol

not a noob lol
Started by: MovieRose0101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MovieRose0101

Cool not a noob lol

[B] What's up guys? Came across this site and thought I'd drop in. It seems pretty comfortable here so I think I'll stick around for a while. The people seem pretty nice too. I'm a new programmer and I'm a creative director for a small gaming company at the moment, developing in game content. If you need any work done I'll be around so just let me know and if it's in my area of expertise I'll see what I can do. Just so you know.

Your friend,
Shawna

Old Post May 31st, 2008 05:50 PM
MovieRose0101 is currently offline Click here to Send MovieRose0101 a Private Message Find more posts by MovieRose0101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Demise
Your Demise

hello noob, lol jk
welcome to the site and enjoy your stay

Thanks to starlock for the sig. Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never brought a pen to a sword fight.-I AM YOUR DEMISE!!

Old Post May 31st, 2008 06:07 PM
Darth Demise is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Demise a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Demise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Have fun at KMC Forums. thumb up

Just make sure to keep the spam and insults to a minimum.

Old Post May 31st, 2008 06:15 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

Welcome to the land of confusion.

hope you enjoy your stay heresmile

Old Post May 31st, 2008 06:29 PM
Dyno is currently offline Click here to Send Dyno a Private Message Find more posts by Dyno Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Welcome to my house. Don't break anything

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 31st, 2008 08:39 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Re: not a noob lol

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MovieRose0101
[B] What's up guys? Came across this site and thought I'd drop in. It seems pretty comfortable here so I think I'll stick around for a while. The people seem pretty nice too. I'm a new programmer and I'm a creative director for a small gaming company at the moment, developing in game content. If you need any work done I'll be around so just let me know and if it's in my area of expertise I'll see what I can do. Just so you know.

Your friend,
Shawna

Please take the time to search for a topic that already might have a thread devoted to it. To access the search feature, click on the "search" link at the top of the page, or use the "Search this Forum" option at the bottom of the page.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 12:05 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gefallen_engel
Beautiful Disaster

welcome to the insanity

Ohne dich kann ich nicht sein, ohne dich. Ohne dich zähl ich die Stunden ohne dich. Lohnen nicht.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 05:58 PM
gefallen_engel is currently offline Click here to Send gefallen_engel a Private Message Find more posts by gefallen_engel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MovieRose0101

Re: Re: not a noob lol

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Storm
Please take the time to search for a topic that already might have a thread devoted to it. To access the search feature, click on the "search" link at the top of the page, or use the "Search this Forum" option at the bottom of the page.

thank u I actually didn't know there was a search function on here 0_o
lol I'll make sure to search for possible already existing topics before posting one.

And thanks for the warm welcome everyone (don't worry I won't break anything lol)

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 08:05 PM
MovieRose0101 is currently offline Click here to Send MovieRose0101 a Private Message Find more posts by MovieRose0101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Say goodbye to your social life. laughing out loud

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 11:15 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

thats interesting.cool.welcome aboard. smile

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 06:40 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote