KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Hey, am I actually gonna meat people, here?

Hey, am I actually gonna meat people, here?
Started by: demon-lllama

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
demon-lllama
Restricted

Account Restricted

Question Hey, am I actually gonna meat people, here?

I find I am always banned just because no one else wants to talk with me. I could get in 3 words, but I've suffered that same abuse in real life, already. I'm an experienced user.

So, is this Thread for everyone who likes movies and likes to discuss things?? I'm sorry if I spent my life at picnics, as well, but just surfing to see if I find that special someone. I watch good movies, too, so not many people who admit that like I just did.

Not sure, I might know some people, here.

What happens, when someone says there's no point in responding to you but there is in responding to someone else?

I've posted about movies before, and it's all on shallow gossip and fanfix.

EDIT: Sorry I accidently spelled "meet" wrong, but if you don't know, I can't edit the title.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 01:25 AM
demon-lllama is currently offline Click here to Send demon-lllama a Private Message Find more posts by demon-lllama Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demon-lllama
Restricted

Account Restricted

Question How are you?

quote:
Originally posted by PirateDiva
oh yes we discuss our opinions in detail...and we also have known each other for a while!!! I keep coming back bc of the friendships ive made here! smile

Forums like this are overloaded, having not many members and sometimes abnormal topics, yet many of them are heavily modded. I just feel sorry for the moderators, but I guess it's kind of like their MySpace/group.

Furthermore, most people refuse to comment on anything important right away: it might take 1/2 year to say what you could have said in one day in one paragraph or, even, one sentence.

I appreciate the things like the smilies and have gotten a lot out of these. This site seems to have the best with all the extra ones.

Most people complain about having their time wasted or that some people are not that intelligent.

I go to lots of forums every day, and the ones that would be more open might be active within a day, but ones that are more active with a few people on each day tend to be unfriendly, while the others counter-productive. Some, such as big MySpace and Facebook sites, used to host an incoming where people indicated they expected some response within a minute.

I've gotten to the point maybe not to give out personal info. because people might use it to judge me. On the contrary, if you look hot, people expect to see a photo. I have some photos that I'm cool with, but I don't have many favorites because I am so glum in actuality. It's not like I'm a model/actress, necessarily.

I don't really have friends left because the ones I hung out with just stopped talking to me like it was funny. (Assuming you were interested to know for some reason.)

I was surprised recently that people who lead active lives outside of the computer in all facets who get fast response must actually go to more than one or two groups.

I was talking to some boys online, and they are quite fascinated with the issue because at our other site, some girls were always nitpicky.

So, yea, I've been to a lot of Johnny Depp sites online, but not much really happens. Isn't it such a pain keeping track of all this so far? My computer I feel is so slow, even though it was new. I was attempting with those other people to relate our discussions to what they deemed failure online at other sites, so we'll see what happens.

You might feel you don't want to be pushed to think you are unhappy with anything, however, yet. I just never found I was welcomed online, with my friends, or with new people on the net. I used to do other things, but people just didn't think anything was really that intelligent. I guess it takes time?? Older people seem more patient online.

Let me know if you want me to profile more personal info. like some sites, like race, etc. I am not black and wasn't born black, if it helps. Is this site race-picky? Another hint is I am in my early 20s and have light, but not pale, skin.

I don't really expect anyone to answer.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 02:53 PM
demon-lllama is currently offline Click here to Send demon-lllama a Private Message Find more posts by demon-lllama Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Wålshy~
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanks to That AC/DC Chick <3

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 03:02 PM
~Wålshy~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Wålshy~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Wålshy~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

I'm sorry, but what is your point?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 03:16 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demon-lllama
Restricted

Account Restricted

My Point Is

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
I'm sorry, but what is your point?

That no one online is polite.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 04:38 PM
Storm
Black belt BJJ

It is rather rude to make false general statements just because some people may have acted improperly.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 04:42 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demon-lllama
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay

Originally posted by Storm
It is rather rude to make false general statements just because some people may have acted improperly.

You own the site?

What do you mean, Sir?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 05:02 PM
Dyno
Authority

first,

she doesn't own the site, she is a moderator,

secondly she is SHElol:

thirdly, if everyone online is rude, then why do you want to talk to us?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 07:12 PM
Dyno is currently offline Click here to Send Dyno a Private Message Find more posts by Dyno Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Re: My Point Is

Originally posted by demon-lllama
That no one online is polite.

I'm polite. wink

Anyway, just make sure not stir up too much trouble during your time at this forum.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 07:24 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demon-lllama
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: My Point Is

Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
first,

she doesn't own the site, she is a moderator,

secondly she is SHElol:

thirdly, if everyone online is rude, then why do you want to talk to us?

Just here to help, actually. (((I really wanted my own online site, but everyone says it's such a big deal and so much money and education-necessary, which doesn't make sense. Shouldn't you just be able to pay someone with education to tell you how to do it? I wanted it on things like racism because of how the colleges are all about diversity.)))

Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
I'm polite. wink

Anyway, just make sure not stir up too much trouble during your time at this forum.

(((..........Yea, most people who make friends with me from online I meet from "Sweeney Todd" forums on Facebook. Nowaday..)))

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 07:31 PM
gefallen_engel
Beautiful Disaster

welcome to the insanity

Ohne dich kann ich nicht sein, ohne dich. Ohne dich zähl ich die Stunden ohne dich. Lohnen nicht.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 04:17 AM
gefallen_engel is currently offline Click here to Send gefallen_engel a Private Message Find more posts by gefallen_engel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Re: How are you?

Forums like this are overloaded, having not many members and sometimes abnormal topics, yet many of them are heavily modded. I just feel sorry for the moderators, but I guess it's kind of like their MySpace/group.

Furthermore, most people refuse to comment on anything important right away: it might take 1/2 year to say what you could have said in one day in one paragraph or, even, one sentence.

I appreciate the things like the smilies and have gotten a lot out of these. This site seems to have the best with all the extra ones.

Most people complain about having their time wasted or that some people are not that intelligent.

I go to lots of forums every day, and the ones that would be more open might be active within a day, but ones that are more active with a few people on each day tend to be unfriendly, while the others counter-productive. Some, such as big MySpace and Facebook sites, used to host an incoming where people indicated they expected some response within a minute.

I've gotten to the point maybe not to give out personal info. because people might use it to judge me. On the contrary, if you look hot, people expect to see a photo. I have some photos that I'm cool with, but I don't have many favorites because I am so glum in actuality. It's not like I'm a model/actress, necessarily.

I don't really have friends left because the ones I hung out with just stopped talking to me like it was funny. (Assuming you were interested to know for some reason.)

I was surprised recently that people who lead active lives outside of the computer in all facets who get fast response must actually go to more than one or two groups.

I was talking to some boys online, and they are quite fascinated with the issue because at our other site, some girls were always nitpicky.

So, yea, I've been to a lot of Johnny Depp sites online, but not much really happens. Isn't it such a pain keeping track of all this so far? My computer I feel is so slow, even though it was new. I was attempting with those other people to relate our discussions to what they deemed failure online at other sites, so we'll see what happens.

You might feel you don't want to be pushed to think you are unhappy with anything, however, yet. I just never found I was welcomed online, with my friends, or with new people on the net. I used to do other things, but people just didn't think anything was really that intelligent. I guess it takes time?? Older people seem more patient online.

Let me know if you want me to profile more personal info. like some sites, like race, etc. I am not black and wasn't born black, if it helps. Is this site race-picky? Another hint is I am in my early 20s and have light, but not pale, skin.

I don't really expect anyone to answer.

laughing out loud laughing

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 05:54 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

OK. I got one word for you.

What?

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 01:17 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demon-lllama
Restricted

Account Restricted

What is it that makes people banned without knowing it?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 08:31 AM
REXXXX
Networking

At KMC, we don't ban you without letting you know about it. You find out in the little note that shows up when you are banned and try to log into the site.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 09:40 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demon-lllama
Restricted

Account Restricted

How do you prevent getting banned if all the topics are so sensitive online? Most people are so casual.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 09:51 AM
guy222
With my gal

Stoppin by to say hello

I'm Guy

IMO, be urself. Don't let anything bother u. Its a wondrous forum to meet and greet. Always will be someone to push ur buttons, just ignore

thank u bz

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 09:54 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillybanana

Re: How are you?

I am not black and wasn't born black, if it helps.

How is this relevant? laughing

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 09:56 AM
chillybanana is currently offline Find more posts by chillybanana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demon-lllama
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: How are you?

Originally posted by chillybanana
How is this relevant? laughing
I get in trouble for being anti-racist. Yet, I am into diversity, as I went to a Catholic+Jesuit college.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 09:58 AM
guy222
With my gal

I'm five different races. I went to a Lutheran school. Studied Martin Luther

Anyone will tell u including the Mods, I'm the nicest one here

U have a friend

Good luck and just enjoy urself

thank u bz

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 10:02 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote