KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Film Chica Number Nine

Film Chica Number Nine
Started by: filmchicno9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
filmchicno9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Film Chica Number Nine

Nice group you all got going! I wonder if I have any common movie interests? I had a strong interest modern animation and anime, but I watch lots of different things.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 02:38 PM
filmchicno9 is currently offline Click here to Send filmchicno9 a Private Message Find more posts by filmchicno9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Have fun at KMC Forums. thumb up

Just make sure that you don't spam or bash other members.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 02:42 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
filmchicno9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanks. I love your avatar and signature!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 02:47 PM
filmchicno9 is currently offline Click here to Send filmchicno9 a Private Message Find more posts by filmchicno9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

You're welcome.

Yoshi's my favorite video game character.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 02:51 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
filmchicno9
Restricted

Account Restricted

He might be my second favorite, but my first is the Pokemon #151 Mew.

Last edited by filmchicno9 on Jul 8th, 2008 at 02:55 PM

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 02:52 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

I like pokemon, too.

My favorite one is Gardevoir from the third generation.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 03:04 PM
filmchicno9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Haha, that one definitely looks like a female! She's quite beautiful. I'm really very into Pokemon and Anime.

I like this one a lot:
(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by filmchicno9 on Jul 8th, 2008 at 03:17 PM

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 03:06 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

I'm into pokemon and anime, too.

Fortunately, this place has an anime/manga forum:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/....php?forumid=74

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 03:14 PM
filmchicno9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yea, my brother played Pokemon with his friends. I had a Pokedex and things, but I played things like a newer Frogger and some 3-D simulation that came with my computer where you land a flying object in a made-up idea of outer space plus another where you try to get through a castle without getting stopped. I just got the SIMS, 3-D Architecture, and Family Tree.

I watched some Pokemon, but I can't find my favorite one, which I think was a real movie with a big furry Pokemon named Ante, but not sure how it's spelled. sad

My favorite of this one popular Anime show is when he goes inside and gets a baby dragon from its mother. Samuri Jack I think.

I haven't watched much rated R, but I am just getting into it, so we'll see.. I've seen all the popular movies growing up, otherwise. erm

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 03:27 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Would you say that you're a pokemon wiz?

The name of that big, furry pokemon was Entei. He's a fire-type with the "pressure" ability.

I don't think Samurai Jack has anything to do with dragons. You must be talking about another anime...

My favorite anime would have to be "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" or "So Long, Mr. Despair". I could never get tired of those two shows.

I don't watch anything rated R, unless it's something that I really want to see.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 05:46 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Remember never to spam or bash. And welcome to the darkside

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 06:46 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
filmchicno9
Restricted

Account Restricted

When did you first get online and on PC?

I did Mavis Beacon since I was 5 or 6 and continued until I could type way above 20 WPM.

I first got online when we got the newer computers that don't have digits. We got ours in 1996 or 1997. I did a magazine on penguins in 5th grade, so I tried to participate in some online forum or story or role playing on being penguins. I was so sorry I couldn't find that link, again. It was about penguins named Ted, Ed, Red, Fred, etc.

I mostly spent my time on IM and E-Mail after that, though. When people started growing up, I went to clubs in high school every day.

I'm always online now and hope to start a vBulletin, soon. smile

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 07:03 PM