KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » What's Up Y'all

What's Up Y'all
Started by: HorseShoeKing

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HorseShoeKing

What's Up Y'all

Well I have been using killermovies for about 2 years now and always reading the forums to find out people views and finally decided to join and express my own. Well, not much to say really I am a 22 year old college graduate with a bachelors in math education. I enjoy movies have a plethora of a collection, all legal as well, and I am looking forward to expressing my views and comments with this community.

Oh yeah and the name is the truth... you can't touch this when it comes to pitching a shoe.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 07:05 AM
HorseShoeKing is currently offline Click here to Send HorseShoeKing a Private Message Find more posts by HorseShoeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gefallen_engel
Beautiful Disaster

welcome to the insanity

Ohne dich kann ich nicht sein, ohne dich. Ohne dich zähl ich die Stunden ohne dich. Lohnen nicht.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 07:54 AM
gefallen_engel is currently offline Click here to Send gefallen_engel a Private Message Find more posts by gefallen_engel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

Welcome, fellow movie lover big grin

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: All your Rick Roll are belong to me!!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 08:18 AM
RevoWution™©® is currently offline Click here to Send RevoWution™©® a Private Message Find more posts by RevoWution™©® Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Welcome! I hope you will enjoy your stay.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 11:12 AM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

welcome

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 06:00 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

No spamming. Welcome to a place where dreams do not exist

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 06:41 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeathKap
Vaizard

Welcome friend.

Sig By Starlock

Old Post Aug 15th, 2008 04:55 PM
DeathKap is currently offline Click here to Send DeathKap a Private Message Find more posts by DeathKap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

welcome indeed - laughs and madness, expect them both friend eek!

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 10:23 AM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Re: What's Up Y'all

quote: (post)
Originally posted by HorseShoeKing
Well I have been using killermovies for about 2 years now and always reading the forums to find out people views and finally decided to join and express my own. Well, not much to say really I am a 22 year old college graduate with a bachelors in math education. I enjoy movies have a plethora of a collection, all legal as well, and I am looking forward to expressing my views and comments with this community.

Oh yeah and the name is the truth... you can't touch this when it comes to pitching a shoe.

Do you use your incredible math skills to design unbeatable horse shoe tactics...,is that why you're so good?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 06:54 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote