KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » I am the Light Bearer

I am the Light Bearer
Started by: uknow_me72

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
uknow_me72

I am the Light Bearer

I am the Light Bearer as I bear light and reveal what is in the darkness.
No I am not a Satanist or think I am Lucifer, but I do speak on subjects that are out of the box.

I am passed Libertarian and moved on to Anarchist. I can no longer conform to this society and accept it as the way I want to conduct my life. I never had a choice to live my life this way, I was just born and passed in to the system just the same way many people of this planet has and thought it was supposed to be this way.

That was until I started thinking.

I am a pretty free thinking person and aware of many things, I have heard all the conspiracies and made sense out of all of them. I am not religious, in the occult but I touch on some of the spiritual.

I believe there is a Creator and I associate myself with the message of Love that Christians posses. I have a firm belief that the Holy text has been changed too many times that we are not getting the True and complete message out of any single system there is out the in this society, so by not diversifying and limiting ourselves to one single possibility we will never move and advance as a race.

I believe each and everyone of us is responsible for the condition of this planet, so think about what you do to it and who you let rule it. The ones you let rule kill people and take over other Countries and they can not seem to organize themselves to a unit that gives everyone everything and equal rights to all. They have it wrong and not going to fix it quickly. It is up to us now.

Drop me a line on any subject, I can be on them all. If I do not know I do not know, If I do I say it.

We all have our opinions and intuitions, I listen to mine be sure you listen to yours.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 10:42 PM
uknow_me72 is currently offline Click here to Send uknow_me72 a Private Message Find more posts by uknow_me72 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

welcome

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 04:20 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

no spamming plz

welcome to korriban

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 07:16 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hi.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 07:36 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

Welcome to KMC Light Bearer! Have a blast. happy

For Fritos.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2008 08:15 AM
Stealth is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
uknow_me72

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

I will do my best to knock people off their rocker and wake up in a new world.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 10:26 PM
uknow_me72 is currently offline Click here to Send uknow_me72 a Private Message Find more posts by uknow_me72 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

This guy rules!

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 07:32 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote