KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Ello. Fairly new here...

Ello. Fairly new here...
Started by: Taylor18

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Taylor18
Vamps

Ello. Fairly new here...

Pleased to meet you.... I am Taylor, or Twilight as I usually prefer to be called... Anyway, I love to role play and I enjoy reading. I would like to make some new friends here, and hopefully get to know the place better?

So far I have read/seen
Black cat
DNAngel
Death Note
Inuyasha
A small amount of Fruits Basket
Vampire Doll
Vampire Knight
Vampire Game
Case Closed
And maybe a couple more that I left out. o.O Anyway, but as you can see I love to read manga series, and regular books of course, but heh, I prefer manga.

Any who, it is nice to finally be able to find a new place, and I hope it is active so I can make many new friends here and chat with them as long as we can talk. ^^ But, where are my manners....

*holds out hand* As I said before, my name is Tay, Taylor, Twilight, or Twi, or any nickname for that manner, and you are?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 08:33 AM
Taylor18 is currently offline Click here to Send Taylor18 a Private Message Find more posts by Taylor18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Taylor18
Vamps

Well since I haven't gotten a reply yet, I guess I'll go to bed now, and whoever does reply while I'm asleep, come check back sometime tomorrow, I shall reply to it then...

By the way, for you role players out there that like to role play as well, then just message me and I have no problem with role playing with you, or helping you think of an idea!

Good night to all!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 09:04 AM
Taylor18 is currently offline Click here to Send Taylor18 a Private Message Find more posts by Taylor18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

welcome and emjoy

thank u bz

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 09:48 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Taylor18
Vamps

Thank you. ^^

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 07:19 PM
guy222
With my gal

ur welcome friend

thank u bz

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 10:22 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

No spamming plz...

welcome to a place called Arkham

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 11:12 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Taylor18
Vamps

Heh, Ello Bruce. ^^ ( if I may call you that.)

Squee! ^^ Already I have a new friend! big grin

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 12:19 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Taylor18
Heh, Ello Bruce. ^^ ( if I may call you that.)

Squee! ^^ Already I have a new friend! big grin

sure

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 03:56 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Taylor18
Vamps

Thanks. ^^ This place can be some what confusing at times, some things I really just don't get.. o.O

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 04:12 AM
guy222
With my gal

its a good place

thank u bz

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 05:01 AM
Taylor18
Vamps

Yeah, I agree there, in fact, I am just now trying to get an rp of mine approved... ^^

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 05:16 AM
guy222
With my gal

sounds like a winner

thank u bz

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 06:40 AM
Taylor18
Vamps

Really? Thanks. happy

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 06:53 AM
guy222
With my gal

any plans for tomorrow

thank u bz

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 07:45 AM
Taylor18
Vamps

No not really.. Probably gonna sleep in all day, then get back on the computer... Or read.. One of the two... o.O

What about you?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 07:46 AM
guy222
With my gal

watching the football games, my lakers, cleaning and relaxing

ur more than welcome to come and post in team sanctuary

i am one of the members...its really cool

thank u bz

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 10:36 AM
Taylor18
Vamps

Daw, thank you. ^^

Buut, I might just go back to bed now.. *yawns* I stayed up way to late last night.... Maybe later though..

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 06:05 PM
guy222
With my gal

cool

thank u bz

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 06:24 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Taylor18
Yeah, I agree there, in fact, I am just now trying to get an rp of mine approved... ^^

What sort of rp is it?

What else do you like?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 07:06 PM
Taylor18
Vamps

Aww, it's a Pokemon rp. ^^

Well as you can plainly see, I love to rp or read. I'll name off all the things that I like to rp if you want me too. But of course I love to chat, and i love to draw and write stories. ^^

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 12:01 AM