KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Allow myself to introdue..... myself...

Allow myself to introdue..... myself...
Started by: DeVuL

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeVuL
DeVuL = LuVeD

Smile Allow myself to introdue..... myself...

Hey guys! I was told to come here to introduce myself... so....

hi!

I'm a hug fan of movies, horror mainly, but I watch them all... I'll usually watch a movie at least once I so I can give it my honest opinion (nothing irritates me worse than people saying "that movie looks like crap!" and they haven't even seen it!!)

I tried joining a horror forum (because I'm such a big fan of horror) but soon realized I love all movies.. I wanna talk about all movies, not just horror...

I dunno really what else to say... so, um... *shrugs*...

kay....

"Well hello Mister Fancypants! Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things, right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town." - Ash

Old Post Jan 16th, 2009 06:56 AM
DeVuL is currently offline Click here to Send DeVuL a Private Message Find more posts by DeVuL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

welcome

thank u bz

Old Post Jan 16th, 2009 09:03 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gefallen_engel
Beautiful Disaster

welcome to the insanity

Ohne dich kann ich nicht sein, ohne dich. Ohne dich zähl ich die Stunden ohne dich. Lohnen nicht.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 03:23 AM
gefallen_engel is currently offline Click here to Send gefallen_engel a Private Message Find more posts by gefallen_engel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Hello Kay..

welcome and enjoy

see you around kmc

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 03:52 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVuL
DeVuL = LuVeD

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Hello Kay..

welcome and enjoy

see you around kmc

thanks, n thanks!! and.. um.. Names Emily... so ya know big grin

"Well hello Mister Fancypants! Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things, right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town." - Ash

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 04:09 AM
DeVuL is currently offline Click here to Send DeVuL a Private Message Find more posts by DeVuL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by DeVuL
thanks, n thanks!! and.. um.. Names Emily... so ya know big grin

emily is a pretty name

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 04:49 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVuL
DeVuL = LuVeD

emily is a pretty name

Aww, well thanks! Even though I had to say in it! smile

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 05:01 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Aww, well thanks! Even though I had to say in it! smile

thats cool, how do you like kmc so far?

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 05:21 AM
DeVuL
DeVuL = LuVeD

thats cool, how do you like kmc so far?

Omg, I love it.. it makes me laugh, smile, care not about the things I SHOULD be doing...

and I'm makin friends left n right...

it's awesomer than sweet! big grin

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 05:25 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

thats cool.. kmc is a great place to be

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 05:33 AM
DeVuL
DeVuL = LuVeD

thats cool.. kmc is a great place to be

It is.. I find myself drawn to the computer on a daily basis now... never really felt like that anywhere else...

yay for KMC! Happy Dance

Edit- Awww, wtf? The stupid banana doesn't dance, it's just striking a pose.... *sigh*... disappointing! No PB&J for you!

Edit #2- It's dancing now, guess it heard me... *hands back PB&J*

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 05:39 AM
guy222
With my gal

have a blessed day kind lady

thank u bz

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 08:05 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Welcome, stay away from me and enjoy yourself with everything KMC has to offer! Kick back, relax and find somethin' to do, there's almost, always something to do! Enjoy!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 10:09 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Austin Powers reference? Did you know your name was luved backwards?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 10:27 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVuL
DeVuL = LuVeD

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Austin Powers reference? Did you know your name was luved backwards?

Yes and no... lol... like, I never really noticed that.. my brother gave me this name back in like 99... just kinda stuck with me.. now that you've pointed it out.. hmm.. seems rather...

groovy... cool

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 06:53 AM
DeVuL
DeVuL = LuVeD

Originally posted by Scythe
Welcome, stay away from me and enjoy yourself with everything KMC has to offer! Kick back, relax and find somethin' to do, there's almost, always something to do! Enjoy!

Stay away from you? What? You got rabies? Cooties? What?? If you ran outta cooties, I got some for ya! big grin

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 06:54 AM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Welcome.

Stick around.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 07:06 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVuL
DeVuL = LuVeD

Originally posted by Eon Blue
Welcome.

Stick around.

I can pretty much already tell I will be... smile

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 07:14 AM
guy222
With my gal

morning kind lady

thank u bz

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 08:15 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Stay away from you? What? You got rabies? Cooties? What?? If you ran outta cooties, I got some for ya! big grin

More of a precaution, but it's alright, I make cooties as well.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 08:44 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote