KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » At The Bowl you say?

At The Bowl you say?
Started by: TGL At The Bowl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TGL At The Bowl

At The Bowl you say?

Heya KillerMoviesForum my name is TGL At The Bowl, i hope i'd pop in and say hi ^^

You're probably expecting a short intro post, but you are slightly wrong, since this is a pre-planned intro post, as if you couldnt tell
the only reason why its a pre-planned, is cos i always get Intro Post writters block ... so you could probably understand why its pre-planned ^^

well, my hobbies include playing Yu-Gi-Oh!, listening to music; mainly Queen, talking to people on their respective IM System of choice
Downloading and watching Anime of interest, playing and watching Football (soccer to you americans), watching Formula One & Samurai Pizza Cats

I'm also a Furry, for those not in the know, i delve into anthromorphic art ... sure 4chan calls us furfags ... but they are probably jealous

My knowledge of Queen is pretty vast, i can name over 115 Queen Songs, every album released in the UK & even random facts about different songs
i also have good knowledge on the Yu-Gi-Oh! Metagame, mainly with card rulings ^^

Oh, if ya wondering where i live ... i dont live in a cave ... its more of a City Port ... i live in the United States of Scouseland AKA Liverpool, UK

Well, thats it really ... well i could add more, but i dont really like doing long intro's ... expect for the time when i used bit from Queen's Magnum Opus, Bohemian Rhapsody & The Meaning Of Life

so ... with another intro thread to my name ... i would like to close this post, with a little catchphase that i use ^^

BRITISHNESS HAS ENTERED THE BUILDING

~TGLucario~

P.S. I REALLY HATE long intro's ... sure this is long ... but this was pre-planned, so its just a matter of copy & paste ... hurray for laziness ^^
oh, if there is any typo's ... you'll have to ignore them, since i typed this up in Notepad ... and my grammar isnt good, but my spelling is ^^

*waits for the usual, TL;DR*

R.I.P. Rocol - Only The Good Die Young

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 08:37 PM
TGL At The Bowl is currently offline Click here to Send TGL At The Bowl a Private Message Find more posts by TGL At The Bowl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Welcome to the boards.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 10:03 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

What's up, dude.

Just make sure not to spam or insult other members.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 10:41 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TGL At The Bowl

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Black Yoshi
What's up, dude.

Just make sure not to spam or insult other members.

heh, i can assure you i wont spam/insult other members ^^

thanks for the welcomes guys

R.I.P. Rocol - Only The Good Die Young

Old Post Mar 30th, 2009 06:32 AM
TGL At The Bowl is currently offline Click here to Send TGL At The Bowl a Private Message Find more posts by TGL At The Bowl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

welcome to the world of the sith

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 30th, 2009 07:08 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote