KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » thanx for KMC

thanx for KMC
Started by: hand-lock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hand-lock

Smile thanx for KMC

THANX Alot for evry thing in this site , this is the first time i join this site,but it seems a nice and intrested site, i like to be an active and shared effictively , a gain i sy thanx for Administration of KMC , and thanx for all members in KMC

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 06:21 PM
hand-lock is currently offline Click here to Send hand-lock a Private Message Find more posts by hand-lock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Welcome to KMC!

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 06:32 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

welcome

thank u bz

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 07:53 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

no spamming pls

welcome to my humble abode

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 14th, 2009 05:42 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2009 10:46 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: thanx for KMC

quote: (post)
Originally posted by hand-lock
THANX Alot for evry thing in this site , this is the first time i join this site,but it seems a nice and intrested site, i like to be an active and shared effictively , a gain i sy thanx for Administration of KMC , and thanx for all members in KMC

quote: (post)
Originally posted by andrewmoquin
Hey everyone, I just wanted to make a quick post to introduce myself to you on this message board.

My name is Andy Moquin from Buffalo, New York. Glad to be a new member of this awesome forum site. I think I'll enjoy my stay here.

In the meantime, I will be stopping by once or twice a day to make some posts and be a part of what seems like a great community of movie webmasters working together and do look forward of to know all of you guys.

Hope to build a great working relationship as possible as well as gain and share thoughts to the rest of the members. Let's have fun!

See you around!

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 10:17 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

Welcome to KMC. enjoy your stay smile

The Word

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 01:54 PM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

hello and welcome

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Jun 18th, 2009 11:18 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote