KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Greatings non-celestial beings

Greatings non-celestial beings
Started by: Omnislash Kid

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Omnislash Kid
I did not Mordor him!

Greatings non-celestial beings

I am Reality. I have limitless control over matter on an atomic level (which also makes me capable of shape shifting), limitless psi-based powers such as telekinesis and telepathy, a limitless resource of energy, and since I am a celestial being I am immune to any physical attacks. I am what you may call "God".

Also, I enjoy long walks on beaches and I spend my spare time playing Marvel vs Capcom.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 07:53 PM
Omnislash Kid is currently offline Click here to Send Omnislash Kid a Private Message Find more posts by Omnislash Kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hachimaki o kudasai

it's good for the bones
part of a balanced breakfast!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 08:20 PM
gobstakid777 is currently offline Click here to Send gobstakid777 a Private Message Find more posts by gobstakid777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omnislash Kid
I did not Mordor him!

I dont want to give you a headband. I'm not the #2 let alone the #1. I'm Kuma. I just steal random headbands lol

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 10:03 PM
Omnislash Kid is currently offline Click here to Send Omnislash Kid a Private Message Find more posts by Omnislash Kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

then ur gettin killed

it's good for the bones
part of a balanced breakfast!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 10:29 PM
gobstakid777 is currently offline Click here to Send gobstakid777 a Private Message Find more posts by gobstakid777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omnislash Kid
I did not Mordor him!

Or so you think

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 04:13 AM
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

greetings omnislash kid. i am new, my name is lordmegatron1. i have travelled a great distance to speak with you humans. my first order to mention is that your history of the great war on cybertron is well thought out but wrong. if you want to know what happened for real contact me!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2009 10:35 PM
lordmegatron1 is currently offline Click here to Send lordmegatron1 a Private Message Find more posts by lordmegatron1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote