KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Hey, the name's LaurenAD

Hey, the name's LaurenAD
Started by: LaurenAD

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LaurenAD
FFvii

Hey, the name's LaurenAD

Hey all people on kmc forums. My name is Lauren, im from Utopia world forums(username on utopia is Lauren.) I love to meet people from over the world and i love chatting to people and getting to know them. If you want to chat to me please do so. Also if anyone writes mean comments about me i usaully attend to have a panick attack just to let you know but that maybe isn't important to you. You'll see me around here often too. i hope to chat to you soon bye!!

Thanks for the sig TxG

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2009 08:56 PM
LaurenAD is currently offline Click here to Send LaurenAD a Private Message Find more posts by LaurenAD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Welcome to our humble Assylum, LaurenAD

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2009 09:55 PM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Hey, the name's LaurenAD

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LaurenAD
Hey all people on kmc forums. My name is Lauren, im from Utopia world forums(username on utopia is Lauren.) I love to meet people from over the world and i love chatting to people and getting to know them. If you want to chat to me please do so. Also if anyone writes mean comments about me i usaully attend to have a panick attack just to let you know but that maybe isn't important to you. You'll see me around here often too. i hope to chat to you soon bye!!
nothing is important to me. I am a nihilist.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2009 10:03 PM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 07:14 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaunhenriques
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hi...
I am Shaun. I love video games, movies, and the other stuff most people like. I also play sports. I am looking forward to a great community.Now you introduce yourself.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2009 06:15 AM
shaunhenriques is currently offline Click here to Send shaunhenriques a Private Message Find more posts by shaunhenriques Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthchucky

Hi! smile

Old Post Dec 24th, 2009 06:56 PM
darthchucky is currently offline Click here to Send darthchucky a Private Message Find more posts by darthchucky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote