KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » I'm darthchucky.

I'm darthchucky.
Started by: darthchucky

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthchucky

I'm darthchucky.

Hi. Uhh... I guess I'll introduce myself. You could probably tell I'm a Chucky fan and Star Wars fan. Well, I like Chucky cause he's my favorite horror killer. I love Star Wars. I can't live a day without saying anything about Star Wars. I'm a bigger fan of Star Wars than Horror Films. I learn more about Star Wars on Wookiepedia. The Star Wars character that fits my personality is Jango Fett. The reason why I picked the username, Darthchucky, was because I imagined something with my friend. I said, "What if chucky came from hell?! I mean imagine this: Chucky has full red glowing eyes and had fire as his hair!" There, my friend said, "Holy crap!" And to me, that would be the full mad spirit of Chucky. I don't know, I wanted to share the awesome picture that was in my mind. I like music. Music is probably saving me through my teenage years. Its a big part of my life. I'm good at guitar. I like music like: Midnight Confessions, Here Comes The Sun, You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet, Music For a Found Harmonium, Relay, Somebody To Love, We Will Rock You, We Built This City, La Grange, Land of Confusion, Quadrophenia, etc. I'll give you examples of Bands: Chad and Jeremy, Everly Brothers, The Guess Who, Eurythmetics, Cream, John Denver, The Beach Boys, The Grass Roots, The Who, Jim Croce, ZZ Top, The Doobies, Nazareth, Elton John, The Byrds, etc. I'm not a lover of strumming the guitar, I'm a picker or fingerpicker, ohh... you get what I mean. The worst TV show I've seen was the evil Miffy the Bunny. Don't watch that cause that's pure torture. I literally felt pain in my head. Other victims have watched this and it driven them insane by the evil possessed spirit attacking their heads. Yes, it gives you a damn headache. I'm never watching that show even if there is nothing to do in the whole freakin' world. I can sometimes turn a little wacko or crazy because sometimes I turn hyper or I don't know what I'm doing. Anyway I'm done here. smile

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 12:04 AM
darthchucky is currently offline Click here to Send darthchucky a Private Message Find more posts by darthchucky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote